1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Forum for Dollcrazy

Nov 12, 2010

1. Please post feedback for me (Dollcrazy) here: Thank you!

2. dollcrazy bought a Volks outfit from me. great communication and smooth transaction. thank you very much~

3. She bought me a F25 Volks head. Good communication and transaction, all was OK
      Thanks! ^__^

4. I did a trade with DollCrazy, and it went awesomely. She was very understanding, communication was awesome. A pleasure to work with. Thanks!

5. I bought a Kaelin from Dollcrazy. She is the person buyer can trust. Everything went great when the trade was on. Thanks a lot!

6. Dollcrazy bought a Luts JDF body from me. Communication was fantastic and payment was prompt! I would definitely do business with her again. :)

7. I sold dollcrazy LTF Bijou on layaway. Dollcrazie paid it off much quicker than we discussed and kept in touch with me throughout the transaction. She let me know when Bijou arrived too. Thank you dollcrazy for making this a perfect transaction and giving Bijou a great home!

8. I sold Kamimura Minoru to Dollcrazy. She is the person buyer can trust. Thank you. :-)

9. I did a trade with dollcrazy and it went perfect ^_^ My item was very well packaged and made it here quickly. Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Volks Liz doll from Dollcrazy. She was lovely to deal with and very quick to respond. The doll arrived quickly and was packaged with great care and in absolutely flawless condition. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a seller!

11. dollcrazy ordered a custom hoodie from me and was great to deal with! Awesome communication & fast payment, thanks so much!

12. I bought a Volks Shiro.T head from dollcrazy, communication was great and delivery was fast! Thanks for this amazing boy! Would definitely do business again.

13. I sold an Angell-Studio clothing item to Dollcrazy. Communication was good and I was told as soon as the item had arrived. Would not hesitate to do business again.

14. I bought Hypermaniac Sleeping Kakiva from dollcrazy and the transaction went smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping and lovely to work with :)

Thank you so much for this great transaction and for the gift and card^^

15. I purchased a cherry dress from dollcrazy and I got it very quickly! It was wrapped in plastic and shipped to me via a yellow bubble envelope. I am very happy with the dress, and I appreciate her speediness, especially because she did explain to me that she was having some IRL difficulties.

I would definitely buy from her again!

16. Dollcrazy purchased a couple pairs of littlefee hands from me, and it was a very nice and easy transaction. Swift payment, and I was informed when they arrived. A great buyer!

17. i just finished a lovely transaction with Dollcrazy. she sold me a Volks Toppi Fullset, that i couldn't be more in love with. she was prompt and friendly in our communications and i would totally recommend her. thanks soo much, again!!! :fangirl:

18. Just completed a fantastic transaction with dollcrazy - payment was sent very promptly & all PMs were answered quickly. Thank you so much! :D
      Anna

19. Dollcrazy bought a faceplate from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived! Thanks so much for a great transaction.

20. Dollcrazy bought a Volks Kurumi from me...she was excellent with communication, very considerate & quick to make payment. Also, she notified me when Kurumi arrived. It was a pleasant transaction start to finish! Thank you Dollcrazy! :)