1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SeSSiZeLLeR

Nov 8, 2010

1. Hello,

Please leave feedback for transactions with me.

Thank you so much!
      SeSSiZeLLeR-Aysel :aheartbea

2. Aysel bought my flower garden miel, and our transaction went perfectly. She paid right away, and I had no problems shipping to her in Turkey and marking the value down and marking it as a gift to avoid the customs fees. Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to her again. She's great with communication and was always in touch too. Thanks Aysel!

3. I bought a Lati Yellow head from Aysel and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and wonderful seller, very friendly. I'm very happy!

4. I bought a Lati yellow elf Miel from Aysel. Everything went great. Amazing seller! Communication was easy, shipping was really fast, and overall a really good experience! Again thank you so much! <3

5. I bought two pairs of Mako eyes from SeSSiZeLLeR, and she is a great seller! Super communication, everything was quick and easy and she shipped them out right away! (I just got it this morning)

(Also, I don't know if this is allowed, but she allowed me to purchase some stuff from her etsy store and have it shipped in the same package for no extra cost :) )

Thank you so much Aysel!

6. I purchased a doll from SeSSiZeLLeR. I am very happy with the doll and the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase another doll from her. She was packed well, shipped quickly, and arrived fast.

7. Bought a little head from SeSSiZeLLeR. Everything went really smoothly and she was very prompt and kind in all of her messages. Little head was packed safely and came as described; as new. I´m really glad I get to make business with her and most definetly recommend her! Thanks a bunch sweet Aysel! :D

8. I bought a darling little Lati wig from Aysel. She's wonderful! The communication was great and she shipped really fast. I couldn't be happier! I recommend her highly!

9. I bought a Lati Yellow Little Red Riding Hood Lea from Aysel and I am very pleased with the sale!!! Aysel was incredibly kind to me and answered all of my questions. The communication was wonderful. I received my girl in beautiful condition, well packaged and she even included a beautiful gift outfit made by her. I love it and I love my new girl! Thank you Aysel! I would buy from you again!

10. I bought Lati Yellow Aladdin Coco from her and I am so happy with everything :D. The seller is friendly and helpful, and she shipped Coco really quickly. Excellent communications, and I received some beautiful extras for buying this special girl. Thank you so much, I would buy from you again.

11. I got Lati Yellow Benny from this seller - it is 100 times better than on the photo, and I am very grateful for this little miracle! The baby was packed perfectly, doll was in perfect condition, and the wig - super wig :) Special thanks for the gift - Knitted Knickers. I'm just happy!

The communication was great, amazing seller!

12. I brought a Lati Yellow Bloody Moon Open Eyed Lea fromSeSSiZeLLeR, would do business with again. Thank you! ^^

13. I bought the Lati Yellow Bloody Moon Mystic Eyed Lea head from SeSSiZeLLeR. Everything passed absolutely perfect. The communication was prompt and nice. The shipping was fast enough and non-expensive. And I got a very nice gift with my purchase. Many thanks.

14. I purchased a lovely pink mohair wig and everything went very well. Great communication, speedy shipment and packaged well. Highly recommended !!

15. Now I have my new lati dream-wig (Banya-vampire):)) Thanks to Aysel! I'm so happy now:)) It came to me very quickly and in perfect like-new condition! Best recommendations:))