1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. Wow I love this doll! What an amazing face. I love the French Resin, and it's nice that the price difference is not so much.

2. But there are the same pics in french and korean resin?????? Would love to see a comparison pic with both together.

3. I think she's lovely. Nice body - seems similar to Unoa so may be able to share clothes. Her face is very thoughtful. I like her.

4. She's such a beauty in every way *_* I really hope Mi Jung Gu would make an SD -sized doll like her. She has the look of Zaoll Luv in some ways, not that I mind!

5. I keep looking at Hee, I love her but she's too short for my storyline, gah! Maybe I'll find a way to work her into it somehow.

6. The artist told me she could share clothes with Narae and Unoa. Is this doll on topic, she is lovely?

7. Oh, I think I love this one. I bet there is lot that can be done in the way of faceups that will make each one different. Her body looks well engineered.

8. She is right up your alley Deb!
      I bet she would be on topic, if she wasn't approved of they wouldn't have let the discussion thread stay, right?

9. Hey guys! I asked one of the mods if she was on-topic before I created the News thread and before I started the discussion and she said yes. So this thread should be fine!

10. On topic, hooray! And yes, right up my alley and coming home, couldn't seem to stop myself. Now to worry about clothing and shoes. I have nothing in this size. Sigh.

11. I can't wait to see owner pics of her, she reminds me of a mini size Zaoll Luv. She really has small eyes, but that should not be a problem finding 8mm.

12. She is so gorgeous~ I would love to see owner pictures of her too. Hopefully someone here will order her and will be so kind to post their pictures. The promos are nice too

13. That is fantastic Deb!!!!!!!! You know she's fit Ellowyne stuff right?

14. Oh my goodness, Hee is gorgeous!! I have Narsha and Zihu, and I ordered Hee yesterday--totally on impulse-- I'll post as soon as possible. Mi Jung Gu is a wonderful artist; my Narshas are solid as a rock, and so emotional.

15. I'm getting a Hee too! I don't usually go for the mini dolls, but I just couldn't resist. She is amazing!!

16. HeeAh is a beauty. She is amazing looking. I gotta save up for this one. Love the expression on her face!
      Stunning especially with carrot color hair.

17. I dreamt about little Zaoll! And now my wish come true! I ordered Heeah in french rezin yesterday and after my order she became soldout!

18. ;)Whoa...She is completely SOLD OUT now!!! No surprise...she is sooooooooooo AMAZING...sure am glad/lucky that I ordered her!!! I am broke now, and my non-existent "doll budget" is spent pretty much until 2013, but I am glad that she is coming to live with me!!! :aheartbea SHE IS SO AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS, I could not stop thinking about her!!!

Take care and have fun,

EJ

19. I am not surprised she sold out either, I do hope she will be sent soon. I am so anxious to meet her and get a feel for who she is. Anyone have any plans for their girl--dress style, ages, backstories?