1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fox_the_Gamer

Oct 25, 2010

1. Fox_the_Gamer doesn't have a feedback thread so I'm setting one up X3

I sold a DZ to Fox_the_Gamer, Quick to reply, easy to talk to and all around a
      pleasure to do business with :D

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Positive!
      I sold a pair of SD pants to Fox_the_Gamer, and the transaction went very smoothly!

Thank you :)

3. Fox_the_Gamer bought a SOOM MD Beyla from me on layaway. Kept in contact with me the whole time and even finished the layaway a month earlier than planned. Great buyer :)

4. Fox_the_Gamer bought a Soom Bygg from me on layaway and kept in great contact during the layaway. Fox let me know when the Bygg arrived as well! I would definitely conduct business with Fox again!!

5. Bought a Soom bygg head. It is very happy with result.
      Very good communication. The good seller. It was pleasant to communicate.
      Many thanks for gifts

6. Fox bought a Soom Sphaler parts and Galena body from me. She paid over a long layaway, and she made sure to let me know what was going on the entire time. Even when she had to do the last payment late, she let me know exactly what was going on and when she would be paying. I would definitely recommend her for her quick and consistent communication and pleasant attitude!

7. Sorry for late feedback!
      I sold a leather coat to Fox_the_Gamer. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Fox_the_Gamer also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

8. Fox bought a Little Monica Vampire Enrill head from me and overall the transaction was great. She even let me know when he arrived safely there. thanks again!

9. I sold a BBB SD boy body to Fox_the_Gamer and it was a great transaction! Layaway was used and payments were paid on time as agreed and I was contacted so I knew it arrived safely. Very friendly, great communication, would definitely deal with again!

10. I bought two handmade dread/wool wigs from Fox_the_Gamer and they are BRILLIANT. The materials are so soft and fun to play with and the wigs themselves look brilliant on my two SDs (and my Jun Planning Dal as they have the same sized head)
      I will definitely be buying from Fox again! >w<

11. I purchased a dredlocks wig from Fox_the_Gamer and am more than pleased! She was accommodating beyond the call, communication was great and shipping fast (from Australia) and secure. Highly recommended!

[​IMG]

12. I commissioned Fox_the_Gamer to make me four dread wigs, I'm very pleased with them, the yarn is fantastic. Fox_the_Gamer kept me well updated and was an absolute pleasure to do business with, I will more than likely buy more dread wigs in the future! (I have a thing for dreads!). The wigs were shipped out quickly and arrived safe and fast, thankyou :)

13. I ordered a wig from Fox_the_Gamer and despite a cat-related setback =) she definitely came through for me, kept me posted on her progress and let me know as soon as the wig was shipped. Wig arrived safely 5 days after shipping from Oz, is even prettier than in pix and a perfect fit. I am absolutely delighted and definitely recommend her work. [​IMG]

14. I bought a custom dreadlock wig from Fox_the_Gamer, and it's amazing! Better than I had hoped for, top notch quality, fantastic price, fast shipping (from Australia the US in about a week) and a very communicative and friendly seller. I couldn't possibly ask for more! ^__________^

15. I sold some Soom MD Alk Bird parts to Fox_the_Gamer! Transaction was awesome, she's very communicative and replied fast to PMs. Payment was made on time and she also let me know as soon as the package reached her home. She's a very nice and I'd surely deal with her again in the future!

Thank you for the lovely transaction! <3

16. I sold Fox a Domuya Venturo head and she was very understanding when life popped up and I couldn't mail the head right away. Prompt payment and awesome communication! :)

17. I sold a summery head plus two wigs to Fox_the_Gamer-she's an excellent buyer! She paid when she said she would and had great communication throughout. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

18. Fox_the_Gamer bought Epidos Unikenta body from me. She finished the layaway earlier than she promised and very patient when I can not send the body during our national holidays. Today she shared the pics with me to let me know the body arrived safely. It's really a wonderful transaction with her. Thank you very much:)

19. Fox_the_Gamer did a long layaway with me. She paid on time each time and was always good to let me know if any delays would occur. Not wait until money was over due but always a heads up if delay was going to happen or less money sent. Always willing to work with people as long as open & honest for the issues. Hoping the body works for plans and I thank her again for buying from me.

20. Sold some outfits to Fox_the_Gamer who was a wonderful buyer. Communication was great and payment was fast. Thanks.