1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aleho**

Oct 6, 2010

1. okay so this is my feedback thread!! i am glad to make bussines with everybody C: :D

i will be waiting for your feedback!! :D

2. aleho** bought a Migidoll Miho head from me and I couldn't be happier. he replied to all PMs right away, paid very fast and let me know when the package arrived.

I do recommend him as a buyer, this was a very pleasant overseas transaction :)

3. aleho** bought an Oasisdoll body from me. He answered all PMs promptly, was very friendly, paid right away, and later let me know when the package arrived-- and was patient with the sloooow mail service! All in all a smooth international transaction. Thanks again! :)

4. I boughts an SD AoD Body from aleho. Very quick response and shipping. Everything was packed safely and securely (and rain proof thank goodness). Great seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again :)

5. I bought a Fairyland Lishe from aleho, and when she arrived she had an issue with her leg. I contacted aleho on this matter and he agreed to adjust the final cost. In no way do I feel that aheho was trying to be dishonest or deceptive, it was a simple matter of the language barrier and miscommunication. I am satisfied with the final outcome of this transaction.

6. I bought a migidoll head from Aleho. He was quick to answer all of my PMs and is super friendly. The head was nicely packaged and arrived safe and sound. I would be happy to do business with him anytime! Thanks Aleho!

7. Bought a custom made wig from him.
      I'm IN LOVE!

Nice communication, wig was just as I ordered and nicely packed.
      Would buy again from him without a blink!

Thank you so much!

8. I commissioned a wig from aleho, and it is beautiful! It came very nicely packed, and was just what I wanted. Communication was good, would definitely recommend!!

Thank you so much! :D

9. I commissioned a wig from aleho** and I couldn't have been happier! I had been searching all over for someone to make my wigs and finally found him!
      The wig is super soft and very easy to take care of!
      The fiber is highly moldable and you can virtually to anything!
      It is 100% what I asked for!
      great friendly and fast communication and I will definitely be back for more <3
      [​IMG]
      Here is Scorpio with his wig <3

10. I commissioned a wig from Aleho** and I couldn't be happier. It is exactly what I wanted and I would definitely recommend his wigs. We had great communication and the only problem I had was that it took a while to ship but that wasn't Aleho**'s fault.

[​IMG]

Nao is really loving the new wig.

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a Parabox Obitsu Haruka (50cm) from aleho**! Great communication and fair price! I have to say that he is a very helpful person; he got in contact with his postal carrier after a delay occurred with the doll's delivery, and thank goodness everything worked out! A+ Recommended seller, thanks! :D :D

12. I commissioned Aleho for two wigs for me and my wife's dolls. They are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. They're incredibly soft, smell wonderful, and are just so amazingly beautiful!!! Aleho is definitely a very talented wig maker/hair stylist and it shows in these wigs. You can see the love he puts into each wig he makes. His communication was phenomenal and he kept me posted on any changes or updates with my wigs and shipping. I am DEFINITELY going to him for anymore wigs in the future for my dolls. I adore them. <3<3 Thank again so much hun!!!!
      [​IMG]
      (Jade left(mine) and Sasha right(my wife's))

13. I commissioned a wig from aleho** for my Severus Snape Minimee. It's an amazing wig! The fibber is so soft and easy to manipulate, and it looks exactly like the picture i send for reference. The wig can even be stretch to fit a bigger head, the work is simply amazing. And also replyed really quickly to my mails when I had some questions and was really friendly ^-^ 100% positive feedback!
      Thanks again aleho** for the amazing wig!

14. I commissioned another wig from Aleho! I LOVE IT!!! These wigs are my favorite and I already have ideas for more! The color combination and style I asked for are PERFECT! Thanks so much hun!!!
      [​IMG]

15. I commisioned a wig from Aleho** and not only was it wonderful, but it worked magic and I fell in love with my doll whom I've had trouble bonding with!
      He's awesome to work with, a sweetheart to talk to and has the most amazing quality when it comes to the wig.
      No wig-cap showing , no matter what hair-style, and the ever so soft silky hair.
      I <3 it! I will commision him again. Soon.

[​IMG]

16. I comissioned 5 wigs of Aleho and they were all perfect! He worked hard to get them done in a timely manner, despite the size of the order. The wigs arrived today and they are all beautiful. I tried it on my girls and they fit perfectly, and they sit so naturally and beautifully, they are absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend dealing with Aleho. :)

17. I got my commissioned wig a couple days ago and now I can't stop taking photos of my girl. <3
      [​IMG] It's perfect~

18. Commissioned aleho for 2 wigs~ He did a great job on them! definitely will commission him again in future!

19. I commissioned aleho for 2 wigs, and will for sure do more in the future! The time frame was a tad long, but I was in no rush and was completely understanding on his multiple orders. He did fix the length on the wigs once he showed me a preview picture, and I was very happy with the outcome!
      He listens to what you want and is aiming to please.
      Such reasonable prices also, which makes it even better. Not only reasonable prices, but fantastic wigs!
      I think pictures don't do his wigs justice, but in person they are wonderful, soft and oh so fun to style! They fit the heads perfectly and I couldn't be happier!!
      He is just that amazing!
      Will commission again in the future and will also post pictures once I have my doll back for them.

20. I bought two wigs from Aleho.

It did take a little while longer than expected, but I can say that it was worth it. The wigs are soft to the touch, and they look very good. The commosion called for an old-fashioned style which is rarely seen on dolls, and Aleho managed to carry it out well. The price was very good for the wigs, which were very soft to the touch. They came in cute little storage boxes that were higher-quality than the LUTS wigs boxes, and were very easy to work out.

All in all, good transaction! Would buy from him again!