1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sal0568 :3

Oct 1, 2010

1. If you have transactions with me, please post feedback for me here ;)
      Thank you :D

2. I bought a luts Bliss head with Volks Cecile the scarface body from sal0568. She is very kind and polite. She responds very quickly to messages. The doll arrived just as she had described in the add. She shipped right away and I would recommend her as a seller.

3. I traded an Unon for her Charlotte head plus cash. The payment and shipping were amazingly fast, and communication couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend this user!

4. I bought Pipos Baha from sal0568. She is really splendid seller! Communication was friendly and quickly and shipping was fast. I'm very pleased with this deal and would recommend sal0568 to everyone!

5. I bought a Volks Mini girl body from her. Communication was quick and it was shipped very quickly. Everything went wonderfully and I would buy from her again. I would definitely recommend her.

6. I bought a Switch Hyul Head by her!
      She is a wonderful person, answer my question really fast.
      Everything was great, highly recommed!

7. Hello everyone,

sal0568 was so pleasant and professional. Fast too. My unoa marion head and face plate were very carefully packed. Everything was perfect.

I would shop here again with confidence, if I get the chance. AAAAAAAAA+++++++++

8. I have purchased a super cute outfit from Sal0568 for my little yosd. She has been super patient and very kind to send the parcel to another mailing address. It arrived safely and promptly. Thank you very much for being a very kind seller.

9. i bought some dollflower eyes from sal0568,lovely seller,shipped quickly and eyes arrived in good condition,many thanks for the smooth transaction

10. I bought a pair of eyes from sal0568, she responded to messages and shipped quickly. Would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks!

11. I bought a Kakiva's body from sal0568. She is very kind and responds very quickly to messages. She shipped right away and I would definitely recommend her.

12. Bought a jacket from sal0568, and it was an amazing transaction! Item was shipped out fast, and she was friendly and prompt in replies. Thanks again!

13. sal0568 bought a pair of Zouki eyes from me. She's very kind and friendly person and everything went smoothly :) Thank you!

14. POSITIVE:

I purchased some clothes from her. She was so nice answering all my questions. She shipped my items right away and they arrived in perfect conditions and very well wrapped. It has been a pleasure!! 100% recommended!! :D

15. I bought a Volks Syo girl from sal0568 and I couldn't be happier! The doll is gorgeous, was well-packed, and came with lots of fun extras! I would definitely do business with sal0568 in the future, and I highly recommend her to others! :)

16. Sold sal0568 a Hewitt. Sale went smooth with quick payment. Very pleasant experience plus sal0568 is a
      delight. Thank you & enjoy Hewitt!!

17. i bought a pukifee FP from sal0568, it was a perfect transaction. the communication, and the shipping were prompt, the FP arrived extremely well packed, and safely. great seller.

18. I bought a pair of Brown Mystic Eyes from sal0568. Her communication was prompt & friendly, she packed the eyes carefully, and shipped them out right away. A great transaction from start to finish - I would not hesitate to deal with sal0568 again! Thanks so much!!!

19. Amazing transaction with Sal0568! Bought a doll from her on a 3 month layaway! Can't be more pleased with him <3 Thanks! A++++

20. I bought a yosd outfit and shoes from sal0568 ,it was a great and smooth transaction
      Would highly recommend :)