1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elnuyn

Sep 13, 2010

1. I replied to her WTB thread for a SuperGem body. We arranged a layaway and she was very good at making payments and kept in touch throughout. It was a very smooth transaction and she's a really nice person to deal with.

2. I've bought Elnuyn85 a Soom Chrom head. This was a nice and smooth transaction : good communication, fast shipping, and the head is gorgeous.
      Thanks for this sweet transaction ! ^_^

3. I bought a SG body from Elnuyn and everything went smoothly and without problem. The body arrived safely and quick, well packed. I would definitely deal with her again.

4. Elnuyn joined in my split for the NotDoll winter event in NOV 2010.
      We found immediately an agreement,she have great communication,fast reply,and also she was very quick in send payment.
      A great buyer,i will do surely other nicer transaction with her ^^

5. Joined in group order Enluyn organized and everything was fine ^-^, great communication and fast shipping.
      A pleasure to deal with,

Thank you!

6. I took part in Elnuyn85's group order. It was very well organised with updates and pictures of everything! Communication was great and she shipped the items fast, too. It was my best GO experience so far. ^^
      Thank you!

7. I've joint to a Leeke GO hosted by Elnuyn85,
      She've handle in excellet way, keep me posted about our order, her comunication was fast,she's gentle and kind, reliable, very fast shippng and well packagin, i reccomand her.

8. Elnuyn bought a corset lucky bag from me, and I would recommend her as a buyer! Very fast communication, she let me know when she could pay for it and was on time with that and she let me know when it arrived, so definitely recommended!

9. I joined Elnuyn85's Safrindoll GO, and she was a super organiser! Kept us updated, told us exactly when we needed to pay, and shipped out so promptly and securely, which made it an excellent experience!

Thank you so much! :D :D

10. I took part in Elnuyn85's Safrin g.o and everything went perfectly. She kept us well informed throughout and shipped out my order quickly and safely once it arrived. Thanks :)

11. Again i've joined on the SAFRIN GO hosted by Elnuyn85,again she was simply perfect,she keep me posted about everything,also very fast to ship my goods,hightly reccomended ^^

12. That's the second time I took part in a GO organised by Elnuyn85 and it was just as awesome as the first time! I'd love to join a GO led by her again! :aheartbea

13. Elnuyn85 sold me two lovely Mohair wigs. and was an absolute doll to deal with.. wigs arrived and are just lovley

14. Elnuyn took part in my Group Order for Tata's Paradise. Payments and messages were paid/replied to really quickly and in good manner. I would definately host for Elnuyn again as the whole transaction went smoothly!

15. I took part in a Group Order organized by Elnuyn85.
      She was a sweet to deal with and kept in touch the whole time!

Would deal with her again for sure! :aheartbea

16. Elnuyn participated in my Crobidoll GO back in May. ^ ^ Her communication was good, and I recommend her to anyone.

17. I bought a Notdoll Lady body from Elnuyn85. She is incredibly communicative and sweet; listed all my shipping options and stayed in touch with me the entire time! The body was packed excellently well, arrived in perfect condition and I definitely recommend Elnuyn85 to anyone who would like to do business with her! Thank you very much! :D

18. Elnuyn was lovely to deal with! She joined my Dollmore GO and was a very sweet member who was friendly and polite and prompt with payments!
      She let me know as soon as the items had arrived too :)

Definitely recommend Elnuyn! Thanks for a great transaction!

19. Elnuyn bought a FL LittleFee Bisou head from me & her payment was prompt. She maintained the most delightful communication always beyond friendly. She also let me know when the head arrived safely. I would not hesitate to transact with Elnuyn again in the future & I highly recommend her to anyone who may want to. She is such a doll herself!