Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulDoll Zenith Discussion Thread - Part 1

Hi, everyone
    On friday morning I ordered Weslie in the Dark Tanned Skin, ten minutes later, I noticed that they are only selling him in ws or ns. I guess I got lucky because this morning they confirmed my order!!
    Last edited by MrsDiablo; 11-28-2011 at 02:30 PM.
    waiting: Dollshe Grant Espresso Ebony, Dollshe Amanda Sapphire Blue, Withdoll Werewolf Babies Raul RB, Soom Sov light green
    shipping....."only in my dreams!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bell Bathory View Post
    Does the white is the same for all brands? O.O
    Soom white skin matches pretty well, my husband's white skin Chiron has Soom hands instead of the Souldoll hands.

Bell Bathory, I asked Souldoll previously and they said the Zenith and Double boys can wear 14mm. But I don't know how they would look like because I don't have a souldoll boy yet. I am really looking forward to order Chiron in Dec!
    BlogTwitterFlickrInstagramFS «» For Sale List! «»
    On vacation until Christmas; internet access may be limited but I'll reply to pm as soon as I can.

I wanted to know if a SD17 shoe will fit on Zenith boys. I've been looking for pirate boots, and the ones I found that I like are dollheart's, but I had heard that the Dollheart's SD17 are at 8cm, is this true.
    waiting: Dollshe Grant Espresso Ebony, Dollshe Amanda Sapphire Blue, Withdoll Werewolf Babies Raul RB, Soom Sov light green

I am not sure about dollheart shoes size but I don't think 8cm will fit Zenith boys... If i remembered correctly, Chiron was around 9 to 9.5cm. O_O
    On vacation until Christmas; internet access may be limited but I'll reply to pm as soon as I can.

Galileo I'm waiting for Weslie and he is 9.5cm, I wanted to know if sd17 shoes will fit. I don't want to buy them and then turn out they don't fit,so I sent an email to hi-angel on ebay and I got a response today and she said their around 10cm, but I think she measured the outside of the boot.
    Last edited by MrsDiablo; 12-07-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Galileo My Chiron wearing 14mm eyes and it look perfect, and I think 16mm eyes from souldoll look almost like 14 mm from other company

Zenith souldoll cannot wear SD17 shoes. They have massive feet like their hands.
    Home: Sei (Souldoll Chiron), Favole (Luts Kid Borry), Ashran summery head 2010, Kaili (souldoll zenith Chu), Viola (YOSD Tanpopo ver2)

I got my shipping notice for Weslie!
    Last edited by MrsDiablo; 01-18-2012 at 07:32 AM.

will you post pictures please?
    ive been looking at souldoll weslie lately and im still deciding wich to get
    but i got my eye on him >:3

Robots and winged things KittyFields's Avatar
    Seconding the request for Weslie pictures upon arrival! Especially if he's blank!
    "They called me artificial, told me that I could never dream. But I had remnants of humanity within me..."

He is blank and I got him in the dark tanned skin. I keep checking his tracking and his not moving fast enough!

I just got Weslie today!

Last edited by MrsDiablo; 01-23-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Robots and winged things KittyFields's Avatar
    Wow, that is some DARK tan resin! Holy smokes! He's goregous!
    "They called me artificial, told me that I could never dream. But I had remnants of humanity within me..."

Thanks! KittyFields I was surprise by how dark he is. He is gorgeous! I'm in love!

Just wondering if anyone know which stores sell shoes that fits Zenith boy? I was thinking of getting from Souldoll but they don't have any left.

I love Kagel's head I wish they sold it separetly since I'm note really fan of Souldolls body :/

Disciple of the Dark Sun PrincessBane's Avatar
    I love Souldoll Chiron. I really want to save up for him, he's just absolutely beautiful to me. He's so expressive and intense. I'd love to see him with deep blue eyes and maybe reddish hair. >< or possibly brown...Ah...He's an absolute dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
    Just wondering if anyone know which stores sell shoes that fits Zenith boy? I was thinking of getting from Souldoll but they don't have any left.
    These SID boots from Iple fit.
    http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2079

And these MegaGem boots from Soom fit.
    http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1274169508
    http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1322472391

I know, mostly sold out too, but that lets you know they fit Iple SID and Soom MegaGem/Idealian72 sized boots.
    Flikr - where the pictures go.
    Etsy: aernathsShirtShack

aernath, thank you so much! I'll take a look of them, some of the shoes look like just what I wanted. I could probably get a pair or two with some other orders. Thanks a lot!!

PrincessBane, I agree, Chiron is gorgeous! I've been wanting him since 2010 and I finally ordered him during Dec event! I hope you'll get yours too one day!

Has anyone ordered the Pir-z outfit? I've been stalking Souldoll's site and was sold out the first time I saw it... And I'm usually checking every week to two weeks!

I'm just really curious to see owners pictures of it.