1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nastyavin

Sep 4, 2010

1. Hello! Please, leave feedback if had a transaction on DoA!
      Thank you!!
      :)

2. Had a great transaction with nastyavin,she bought a Galena head from me,she paid promptly and let me know when the head had arrived,thanks so much!!

3. nastyavin bought a Soom Amber from me. Communication was fantastic, Payment was super speedy, and she let me know as soon as she arrived. I would happily do business with her again!

4. nastyavin purchased a soom euclase body from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

5. I had a pleasant transaction with Nastyavin who bought from me a Soom Euclase. She has paid very quickly, was very communicative with nice messages and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. She is a very trusty buyer with who I would do business again. Thanks !

6. Great transaction with Nastyavin, who purchased a Soom Chrom head from me. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know right away when the head arrived safely - always a concern in international purchases. Thanks!

7. nastyavin bought my new dollshe pure body rosen. Payment was super fast and she let me know as soon as Rosen arrived. Super Excellent buyer! Definitely recommended!

8. nastyavin bought outfit from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. It's a very pleasure transation. Thank you very much ^ ^

9. Rate the overall transaction: Positive!!

Nastyavin bought a dollheart Fer from me. She let me know as soon as the outfit arrived.
      Really good communication and super fast payment. Thanks so much for all! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Dollshe Bernard faceplate with a beautiful face-up from nastyavin and the whole transaction went great.
      Excellent communication and very quick shipping. Recommended seller :)

11. POSITIVE!

I sold a DollHeart SD Fer set to nastyavin. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the items arrived. Would definitely recommend as a buyer! Thanks. ;)

12. I bought a Dollshe Bernard head with a beautiful make up. All perfect. Recommended seller :)

13. I bought an f-16 from nastyavin and everything went well. She packed him very well and he arrived quickly. Thanks!

14. I purchased a Soom Amber tail from nastyavin, and was VERY happy! The communication was great, shipping was fast and it arrived very well packaged, and safe. Thank you so much!! <3

15. I purchased Nabarro Booth Nastyavin and we had a very pleasant transaction. I would recommend buying from her anytime.
      Thank you Nastyavin :)

16. I bought Nabarro's Boys Cyril on Old Dollshe Hound Body from nastyavin. I totally recommend her as a great seller. She packed him very well, shipped really fast and the communication was great. It was a pleasure to make deal with her. Thanks a lot! :)

17. I bought Soom Heliot dream ripper from nastyavin. I recommend her as a great seller. She packed him perfectly and him shipped really fast she has wonderful communication .I'n very happy to have brought from her .Thank you so much!

18. I am bought a Dollshe IM Hound from Nastyavin. The transaction was fabulous! :aheartbea She posted quickly and everything was beautifully packed. Great communication and lovely to deal with as well. I am very happy. Thank You so much!!! :daisy:daisy:daisy

19. I am bought a Whispering Grass Thomas head from Nastyavin. The transaction was perfect, excellent communication, shipped really fast and well.
      I would recommend buying from her anytime! Thank you very much! ^__^

20. I bought a Nabarro Sumner head from Nastyavin and the whole transaction was just lovely <3
      Excellent communication and very quick shipping. I definitely recommend her:) Thank you very much :)