1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sanjian

Aug 16, 2010

1. If you've had dealings with me, please post any feedback you may have in here.

Thank you :)

2. W00t! I'm first! :lol:

I bought a lovely outfit from Sanjian! It was a great experience. She was very fast and friendly with all her messages to me. The outfit was shipped quickly, packed very well and arrived safely too me. Once unwrapped, the outfit was in excellent shape as she had listed. I'd gladly buy from her again and recommend her to anyone! Thanks for a great experience! :thumbup

3. Sanjian bought an Unoa from me and I couldn't have been any more satisfied with the transaction. :) She's prompt, polite and was quick to notify me upon the doll's arrival. Given the chance, I would definitely do business with her in the future again! :XD:

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

4. Great trade partner. Very generous, polite and trustworthy. I recommend Sanijan highly. She sent me a bunch of wonderful gifts and I am so grateful!

~Gus

5. I bought a Unoa Sist from Sanjian. Sist arrived well packed and no damage. Excellent polite communication. I would definitely buy from Sanjian again!

6. Sanjian bought a Bluefairy Tommy head from me. She's a great buyer,
      She was great with communication and notified me when the package arrived safely. I'd love to do business with her again.
      :whitetruffle

7. I bought a BF Tommy head from Sanjian. She was very friendly, and answered my questions quickly. She informed me when he was shipped. He arrived safely. Great transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks :D

8. Sanjian bought a hybrid doll from me - she was a dear to deal with, very patient and understanding and accomdating. Glad I met her!

9. Sanjian bought Unoa Sist from my. She was great with communication and PM me when the package arrived home. I would definitely do business with her in the future. :)

10. I traded dolls with Sanjian, and it has been a lovely experience! Tommy arrived beautifully packaged - with extras - and sent exactly when promised.

I'd trade with or buy from Sanjian again anytime! Thank you so much!!

Alicex

11. Sanjian bought some SD pants from me and everything went perfectly! She paid immediately and let me know when they arrived... perfect transaction! :)

12. I bought a pair of SD girl sneakers from Sanjian and they arrived very fast and in perfect condition. Communication was excellent and I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

13. Thank you so much Yan is really wonderful i love her

sanjian is great to deal with i would highly recomend to everyone, the transaction went smooth and yan is much more beautiful in real life than the photo reflected
      thank you again x

14. Sanjian bought L-Bi from my and as last time everything went well. She was great with communication and PM me when the package arrived home. Hope the boy brings joy to her B-day :3 <3

15. I bought a Unoa Sist from Sanjian and I can honestly say, she is a perfect seller. Comunication was absolutely perfect, she shipped out superquickly and packaged everything securely. She even included some goodies, I totally did not expect.

Thank you, Sanjian for making Olyvia possible.

16. I bought a shirt for my SD boy from Sanjian. It arrived very quickly and Sanjian was a very nice contact, too, keeping me updated all the time. Thanks! Was a pleasure dealing with you!

17. My first purchase was with Sanjian, the transaction was easy and I got my order quickly and a cute little gift too, thank you very much. 5 star seller.

18. I bought a doll head from Sanjian and am happy to recommend her to others as a great seller. She mailed amazingly quickly, and the head was very well packaged. I couldn't be more pleased.

19. I purchased a SWD School A from Sanjian. She provided fast and friendly replies, shipped quickly and packaged the doll well. Thanks for a wonderful transaction.

20. I had a transaction with Sanjian - everything went very good
      She is very reliable and honest person