1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Shirahime

Aug 11, 2010

1. If we've had a transaction on DoA, please feel free to leave feedback here for me.

Thank You So Much!

2. Sold a Floy head to Shirahime and it was a great transaction. She was very clear and detailed in her PMs and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks a lot! :3

Great Buyer!

3. Purchased a wig and a outfit from Shirahime. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Would gladly do business her again. Thanks! =D

4. I sold and outfit to Shirahime. She paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. A great buyer, whom I would happily deal with again. :)

5. Shirahime ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

6. Shirahime purchased a Prince Nuada minimee head from me, everything was absolutely beautiful - quick payment, let me know when he arrived, and super friendly conversation! Highly recommended! :)

7. I bought a pair of SD sized male DikaDoll hands and the transaction was great, really quick and simple.:chocoberry

8. I purchased SD clothing from shirahime, communication & shipping was fast, items were excellent, thanks so much :) !

9. Shirahime commissioned two custom-designed wigs this transaction, and she was simply magnificent to work with in everything. In the face of super-crazy weather and flooding in her end of the world she kept in contact every step of the way, even if it was just to say 'we might have a power outage, so if I don't reply for a bit please understand!' She was also fantastic in communicating the details of the custom designs, and sent great reference pictures to help out. Payment was speedy, and she let me know as soon as the wigs arrived to her.

It would be a pleasure to work with her again, anytime! ^_^

10. Shirahime comissioned me to do some additive and subtracive mods and a face up for her DollFamily Lyre head - it was a wonderful challenge and her communication and clarity made it a really enjoyable process. I was thrilled to be able to do the work and would recomend her to any commissionable artist as a prospective customer... Payment was immediate at completion and the entire process was simple and enjoyable - couldnt ask for more than that :) Thank You again for the wonderful opportunity!!

11. shirahime commissioned me to do a Celtic-fantasy dress. She paid promptly and always answered my questions equally promptly. It was a very enjoyable commission. Thanks, shirahime!

12. shirahime bought some handmade tops from me. Communication was perfect and payment was fast. Couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction. Thank you!

13. shirahima commissioned me for an art piece. Very friendly and prompt communication, quick payment, and let me know she received the finished piece. I'd love to work together in the future, thank you! ^ ^

14. She bought Resinsoul Chun head from me and it was such a smooth transaction. Prompt payment and friendly communication. She's A++++++ buyer. I'd do business with her again anytime! Thank you!

15. I sold shirahime a RS Rong with a custom face-up. -Shirahime was a delight to transact with, and paid super-fast. She kept me informed through the whole transaction, and was lovely to communicate with.
      - Highly recommended !

16. I had another great transaction with Shirahime when she requested another custom wig. Communication was wonderful as always, payment was prompt, and everything was lovely! I recommend her most positively!

17. I had put up a sales thread looking for some Angelheim hooves for my boy, Shira contacted me with enthusiasm, offering me exactly what I had been searching for! She gave me loads of information on my options for shipping, (she's un Australia, I'm in the US) and was always in constant, detailed communication with me. I opted for fast shipping though it was expensive, and she was such a dear, she covered it partially for me. Talk about going above and beyond!

She gave me a tracking number and site, so I was able to pick up the hooves from the post office quickly. Each piece was carefully wrapped individually, then bagged and labeled together with a sweet message. Do not hesitate to ever do business with Shira, she's absolutely wonderful.

Thank you Shira for everything! Cheers!

18. Shirahime purchased a pair of SD boots from me- her communication was excellent & payment was fast- I would recommend shirahime as a buyer, thank you for a wonderful transaction from start to finish :) !

19. Shirahime responded to my WTB thread for RS Hands. She provided hands for postage-only (!), sent them uber-fast, and with a special little gift as well! What generosity. Enjoyed communicating with her immensely. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

20. I traded Shirahime my MNF body for her JID Asa. It was both of our first times trading here on DoA and i have to say i can't imagine it going better. We easily agreed on shipping methods and a day to ship, with tracking info. She shipped the same day we agreed on, and packaged Asa up beautifully. Asa came just as described, and Shirahime also let me know as soon as the MNF body arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again. I couldn't be happier with how the trade went, thank you for such a smooth transaction :kitty2