1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TATA'S PARADISE Feedback (ALL)

Jul 18, 2010

1. This is a 2010 feedback thread for TATA's Paradise.

* What did you order? Several shirts, a vest, a pair of pants, two necklaces.
      * When did you order? 06/27/2010
      * How was the communication? Great - they sent order and payment confirmation, and a shipping notice with tracking number.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped on 06/30, and arrived about 5 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is very nice and the prices are great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, I order from them a lot.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yup.

2. * What did you order? A pinstriped suit and a pair of suspenders
      * When did you order? July 7
      * How was the communication? Very good! I completely forgot to fill in the right size when ordering but I just emailed them about it and I got the right size~
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Four days including a weekend.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was a very good price for a suit including jacket, pants, shirt and tie and the quality feels very nice! One clip on the suspenders broke though, but I can replace that myself.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much~
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I'm alredy planning on it :3
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it was in good condition, yes

3. * What did you order? Leather jacket, leather trousers, Type G sunglasses, and a pair of stockings
      * When did you order? June
      * How was the communication? Very good! Tata's replies were nice and friendly
      * How easy was it to pay? Really easy via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? around 1 week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I'll buy again soon :)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the condition.

4. *What did you order?
      Wigs, and lots of clothes
      * When did you order?
      On the 28th of August 2010
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company
      * How was the communication?
      No problem!.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. Paypal of course.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      About a week. Items reached me yesterday, 4th Sep 2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothes are really well made!.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very much.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it's in good shape and fuss-free. Yes, I would.

5. * What did you order? 2 wigs (1 msd size & 1 sd size)

* When did you order? 09/08/2010

* How was the communication? They send emails for order/payment and shipping confirmations

* How long did it take to ship? cannot remember the day it shipped, but it arrived 09/15/2010.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is very nice and the prices are great.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even though they are fur wigs so styling is required, the one for the msd still seems to be longer in the front then I was expecting. Not a bad thing at all though.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, I am planning on getting some clothes ^_^

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on quality and Price.

6. * What did you order?
      NO:SRT037 (SD shirt and scarf); No:YSC020 (Full YoSD outfit)
      * When did you order?
      09/06/2010
      Got an email confirmation immediately. Later had paypal dispute (more later) which took 3 days for a response.
      Difficult--website said payment failed. However, I got confirmation email from company and it listed on my bank statement as paid on 9/7. On 9/15, I logged into Tata's with worry...it said I was still unpaid. Opened paypal dispute and sent an email. Got a response on the 18th and it finally shipped.
      Recieved on 9/22/10
      From payment settlement: 3 Business Days
      From order date: 12 Business Days
      I suppose it seemed so, yes.
      Yep. Very cute, too.
      Yes
      Maybe...I'm VERY wary after the paypal issue.
      Probably. It does seem rather nice.

7. * What did you order? Three pairs of pants (SD70 and two MSD), two MSD shirts, one MSD jacket, MSD hat, SD underwear, SD socks, MSD underware.
      * When did you order? 09/11/2010
      * How was the communication? A little slow on replying, but they answered my questions within two days.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, though it was difficult due to the "Payment not received' error, I had to post on their Q&A to find out if they got my payment, though paypal did send me a receipt.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped 09/30/2010 and i received it on 10/07/2010.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is very nice and the prices are great, though the shipping was a little steep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * Would you order from this company again? I will if anything else catches my eye.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? depends on the quality state its in.

8. * What did you order? Two seperate orders: two shirts, then one shirt and a pair of leather pants
      * When did you order? 09/15 and 9/28/2010
      * How was the communication? Prompt auto-confirmation emails and she answered my questions within 2-3 days.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy; used PayPal. I will say that Tata's website *always* says the payment failed. I think it's a glitch as numerous questions in her Q&A forum address this issue. You get your receipt from PayPal and your confirmation email from Tata's. If you don't get the later within 24 hours, then I'd email her.
      * How long did it take to ship? The 9/28 order shipped two days later. The 9/15 order just shipped today (10/11/2010), but when I asked she said there had been a delay in getting the shirts made and gave me an accurate ship date.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Most definitely
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

9. * What did you order? Shirts, pants, a jacket and gloves.
      * When did you order? 09/15/2010
      * How was the communication? Communication was good.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped on 10/12/2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is excellent. And the prices are outstanding.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am totally satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. Totally worth the wait.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would.

10. * What did you order? Leather pants, shirts, some underwear, shoes.
      * When did you order? August (I can't remeber the exact day)
      * How was the communication? Good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Through TaoBao web. Easy, Western Union.
      * How long did it take to ship? Like one month.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. The clothes are very detailed and cheap ♥
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, absolutely.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe, depends on the items.

11. * What did you order?
      Limited black cloak, beanie, turtleneck shirt

* When did you order?
      13 October 2010

Wonderful as always. Prompt and helpful and I received all notifications.

Very easy. I used paypal.

Shipped on the 18th October. I received it on the 25th October. Super fast as always.

Definitely. Tata always has nice quality clothes.

Yes it did.

Of course. Very satisfied.

N/A

This is my second order with them and I'm pretty sure I'll order again.

If there was something I wanted and couldn't get on the site, maybe.

12. * What did you order? 1 SD shirt, 4 MSD shirts, 4 MSD underwear, 1 MSD pants, pipe
      * When did you order? 09/23/2010
      * How was the communication? bad. After two weeks of no updates and items not shipped, I inquired about my order. Was told to be patient, shipping takes 10-18 days after order, was not updated after that.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal, but the site said 'payment failed', thoughpaypal showed it was paid
      * How long did it take to ship? Almost a month. I ordered on 9/23 and paid immediately, didn't ship until 10/17, arrived 10/26, over a month after paying.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? On most of it, no.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Some of it yes, but the sweater is very scratchy and stiff and sparkly in person, where as it looked soft and thin and grey on the site.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? About half of it. I was disappointed with the quality of the sweater, as it felt horrible and stiff and the neck wasn't serged or hemmed and was ravelling before I even tried it on my doll. The MSD pants are too tight to fit my DZ boy with underwear, the thong was so long in the crotch, it gaps over an inch on my AoD boy and would be better suited to an SD boy. It just seemed that several pieces were unfinished and poorly fitting. Not just for one company, but I have MSD boys from 5 different companies and none seem to fit right.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A. I was so frustrated by this point, I didn't bother asking to fix it.
      * Would you order from this company again? Never
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? no way

13. What did you order? NO:LBT024 RS-AsamiChain Pants for MSD

When did you order? 10-15-2010

How was the communication? Good

How easy was it to pay? Paypal made it easy. Even with the paid fail on Tata, the email confirmation let me know it went through and was just an error with Tata's site.

How long did it take to ship? I received my item yesterday though it was delivered the day before. I got an email with tracking on the 21st. About two weeks total.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality was great. The pants were surged and I love the belts and buckles and detailing. The price wasn't bad.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? The print on the pants are different, but besides that, they look just like the picture.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. I am satisfied. They fit my MSD boy perfectly. Though the chains make the pants long on him. But that's to be expected.

Would you order from this company again? I might if there was something I fell in love with. Though shipping is a tad high. But I understand it's international and so costs more. I loved the free gift they sent. The panda plush is very cute. ^_^

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I would if the items were in gently used condition.

14. * What did you order?
      A shirt, pants, a pair of boots and a wig.

* When did you order?
      17-10-10

Good, she reply very fast to all my questions. Even so, When my order was shipped I didn't received any mail letting me know this nor my tracking number but I got the information through my account there.

Paypal~

After making my order they ship it 9 days later and It arrived pretty fast.

Yes, everything is well made and the boots are amazing so is the price.

Totally.

Mostly yes. The shirt was a little big for my boy but I already knew that. I made a mistake choosing the wig size and let her know immediately, she said she was going to write a note and fix it but I still received the wrong sized wig.

Currently waiting for her answer~

Probably.

Perhaps.

15. What did you order?
      I did a GO for a group of friends and I.
      When did you order?
      Early October 2010
      How was the communication?
      Interesting...I had to contact them about free shipping and then have the shipping refunded after I paid the full amount. They were very helpful, and kept me informed when there would be a delay on certain items due to manufacturing times.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very Easy - PayPal...however they do charge poundage which means PayPal fees had to also be paid
      How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on 27th October and arrived five days later on 2nd November
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, Affordable quality.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Overall yes
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      See communication and payment
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes...but I will confirm the free shipping prior to making the order
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes if they were in good condition

16. * What did you order? Some shirts, pant, and a bunch of accessories
      * When did you order? 10/25/2010
      * How was the communication? I had a problem with the payment failed thing, but they answered pretty quick when I asked them if everything was okay.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on 11/09/2010, received 17/11/2010
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is very good and it's quite affordable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, I'm very happy with what I got.
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but I prefer to order from them directly.

17. * What did you order? SD13 trousers, SD13 gloves, necklace
      * When did you order? 7 November 2010
      * How was the communication? Great - they sent order and payment confirmation, and a shipping notice with tracking number <- this!
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, no probs
      * How long did it take to ship? 13 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The trousers are a perfect fit, as are the gloves, and the necklace couldn't be lovlier!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 110% :)
      * Would you order from this company again? I certainly will be!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, they seem well made and durable if handled well!

18. * What did you order? A shirt, a jacket, and underwear (DOI size)
      * When did you order? 11/01/2010
      * How was the communication? Good, they sent me a message when they shipped with a tracking number, and confirmed that they got my payment when I asked.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy (paypal)
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped 11/05/2010 - so five days. got here in three days after that.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep. I love clothes, and the quality is great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, as soon as I stop wasting money on other things.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes.

19. * What did you order? Necklace, tie, underpants, hoodie, jeans, trousers, t-shirt, dress shirt, coat, shoes
      * When did you order? December 17
      * How was the communication? Great! They got back to me usually within 48 hours of posting a comment or question
      * How easy was it to pay? Nice and easy, though I guess they have something wrong with the accepting system because the payment went through even though it said "payment failed"
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 weeks to send out, about one week to arrive (there was a weekend and a holiday).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Mostly. The trousers and jeans I bought were made by "minyoo" and sold through Tata....The trousers are a bit tight but they fit, but the jeans don't even button. I'd be worried if someone bought these items for a bigger doll, as I was buying for a CP type1 boy which is a rather thin bodied doll. Also, the shoes were listed as fitting for SD boys, but they look like they might even fit a 70cm scaled doll. They still look cool though, so I don't mind.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yeah, overall I love Tata and their sister companies.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they're gently used why not :D

20. What did you order?
      A whole bunch of clothes, shoes and accessories in all different sizes. This was for a group order I ran during their free shipping event.

When did you order?
      December 19th, 2010.

How was the communication?
      It went from good to horrible. After my order confirmation, I didn't receive any sort of update at all. It was my first time ordering from them so I wasn't sure if this was normal or not, but I always e-mailed Tata and she always replied promptly. It got to the point where I felt like I was being a pest, but since this was my first time running a GO too, I didn't want anything to go wrong. Eventually she told me that the order was ready to ship and would post the tracking number on the site. But a few days later, I log on and see that my order status was still as "Unshipped", nor did I receive any e-mail telling me that my order was shipped. This worried me, so I e-mailed her again, and she didn't reply...later, it turns out the order had already shipped (and arrived). That's why she didn't bother to reply... made me feel pretty dumb... u_u

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy - Paypal. I was unaware that we were made to cover the 4% "poundage" Paypal fees. That was a pretty unpleasant shock since this was a big order and it amounted to quite a bit.

How long did it take to ship?

About a month. The free shipping method turned out to be DHL and I was hit with surprise customs taxes...:doh I had never paid any kind of custom taxes before and I'm pretty sure that if Tata had chosen EMS, I wouldn't have been hit with fees. Paypal fees + customs taxes... "Free Shipping" my arse.:roll:

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothes of are very nice quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The majority of the items looked exactly like the photos, but there were one or two that looked very different.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      No, I do not want to deal with them again personally and would just join a group order myself. Lesson learned. :sweat

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yup.