1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Natrume

Jul 11, 2010

1. hihi~ here is the feedback thread for natrume ~ XDD

Thank you very much. :)

2. I just bought one of your mohair wigs on ebay and it arrived only yesterday! I ADORE it! It is so pretty and soft! Now I just need to save up a bit more money to purchase my first bjd to put it on! (I like to plan ahead lol) I would recommend your wigs to everyone! :)

3. I bought mohair wigs from Natrume. I LOVE THEM!!! communication was really promptly and shipped every fast! I can't ask for more from Natrume! perfect transaction *v* I will have to come back again for more! Thank you very much!

4. Bought a Sea Blue Mohair wig from Natrume. The wig is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it so much!!!! I can't wait for my girl to come so I can put it on her!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :D

5. I bought several wigs from Natrume and they are just gorgeous! Communication was prompt and the wigs were shipped out fast. It's a pleasure doing bussiness with Natrune. The wigs are well made and look wonderful on my dolls. :D (I've also bought wigs from her ebay auctions...all great! I've never been dissappointed.)

6. I purchased a fur wig from Natrume and it's wonderful! A perfect match for my boy. Thanks so much!

7. I bought a fur wig from Natrume. Communication was great & shipping was quick. A perfect transaction. <3 Recommended seller!

8. I bought a wig off natrume. They were very helpful with great communication, and the item arrived quickly and in perfect condition - I'm so happy!

I definately recommend natrume :)

9. I bought a wig from natrume and it just arrived today -- it's stunning, to say the least! Beautifully made, very soft and full. I love it! I'm very pleased, thank you, natrume! :)

10. I bought an ivory mohair wig from natrume some time ago. I love the look of the wig and I am very satisfied with it. Maybe I'll buy a 2nd wig later.
      Thanks! ^^

11. I brought a blood red mohair wig from Natrume and its gorgeous - super soft and the prettiest color. Natrume was a dream to work with - excellent communication and fast shipping. :)

Thanks a bunch!
      Nina

12. I bought a long white and a purple mohair wig from Natrume.

Quality of wigs is good: skin cap, very soft and fluffy fur, fits nicely
      Color: as in photos
      Communication: excellent
      Shipping: Reasonable price and fairly quick
      Recommendation: I would buy again! :D

Extra Nice: She went out of her way to give me exactly what I wanted!!! :D :D :D

13. i bought a long mohair from natrume,it was shipped fast and wrapped well,the wigs are stunning,so thick and soft,lovely seller,i am happy,thank you

14. I purchase three of natrume's mohair wigs...one which was made to custom fit a MSD. I found her to be friendly, polite and happy to assist. Her communication is excellant. Postage and product were extremely reasonable in price. Shipping was super fast. Wig quality is excellant for price.

I will happily buy from her again

15. I brought another mohair wig from Natrume ... I am just hooked! Her customer service is great, shipping fast, and the wigs are sooo pretty! I cant wait to order some more :lol:

Thanks so much Natrume!
      Nina

Pic:
      [​IMG]

16. Bought 4 Mohair wigs from Natrume. The wig is beautiful. I love it.^_^ Thank you for the lovely transaction.

17. I've bought a long mohair wig from Natrume custom-fitted to my Luts Kid Delf Litchi. The fit is good, but the sewing at one of the seams is slightly loose (easily fixed, though). Natrume is an awesome seller to work with, prompt replies, plus quick making and sending period. I think it was just slightly over a week from the time I ordered till it reached me today. :D

18. Bought a wig from Natrume customized to fit my MSD girl, wonderful transaction, item arrived in the time frame specified and I absolutely love the wig ^^

19. Bought a furr wig for my sd boy. Well made, amazing furr! (so soft and beautiful)

Was packaged very nicely =3 I would love to buy from Natrume again, and gladly recommend her as a seller/wigmaker.

20. I bought a brown mohair wig for my MSD boy and love it! It was packaged really well, I would definitely buy from again :)