1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cinfelix

May 27, 2010

1. Hello :aheartbea
      Please leave feedback here if we do business :D

2. Cinfelix has commissioned me to paint her bjd's faceups a couple of times now, and she was always very kind and professional, answered to PM quickly and paid promptly. I highly recommend her ^____^

3. Thank you Andreja <3

4. Cinefelix bought 2 fun-fur wigs from me.
      It was an excellent and pleasant transaction - fast payment, and friendly communication.

Thank you very much! :):):)

5. Cinfelix ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. ^_^

Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

6. Shortly before I came to DoA, I agreed to purchase my first BJD, an Abio Angel Yi from Cinfelix. Over the course of this transaction she was polite and very friendly, keeping in good contact with me, responding to every question I asked in detail with relivent and useful information.

I confirmed I would buy the doll after reading a text description, when I requested photos in regards to the description she promptly agreed and took photos, posting them to her LiveJournal and suppling me with the hyperlink.

She updated me every step of the way with a combination of photos and text, and when one of the items involved in the purchase was found to be damaged (white shirt stained) she replaced it with another shirt that I was happy to agree to.

Cinfelix was extremely encouraging as I shyly entered the world of BJDs, she recommended I sign up to this site to gain further still information, and when the AAYi was finally washed with each piece individually packaged in at least two layers of bubble wrap, as he was sold by description unstrung, she provided me with a tracking number and proceeded to wait in enough excitement for me and concern for the doll arriving safely that her's rivalled my own and indeed sometimes beat me! :XD:

There was some issues with the tracking number that were caused by the postal system in the transaction, during this time I was constantly in touch with Cinfelix, she shared in my worry showing that she had genuine concern for myself and the BJD that was now out of her hands, even though at this point I had already paid her.

When my AAYi had finally arrived he was safe and sound with indeed "a mountain of bubble wrap" as promised. :) Not a single part of him appeared damaged by the trip, the only blemishes I could find on his body were ones I was notified of in his sale photos, before payment had been made. While he was sold unstrung, she helpfully supplied a letter with an example of the elastic string I would need to buy as well.

I can't give enough positive feedback; everything was in excellent condition and the translation was a very positive way to enter this hobby. I look forward to any further contact and/or translations with Cinfelix. :aheartbea

7. i had a really great commission with Cinfelix <3
      awesome communication and payment was perfect
      thanks so much again
      K

8. Cinfelix commissioned two Closet Monster Hats (6/7) from me and the whole transaction went wonderfully! She waited patiently on the waitlist for her turn, and when she was bumped up to the active list, communication was always prompt and she paid almost instantly! Once I had finished and shipped her package, she took the time to let me know when it had arrived safely. I would definitely recommend her as an awesome buyer and would be happy to take on any commission request from her in the future. :D

Thank you so much!<3

9. I bought puki Madeleine from Cinfelix <3 transaction was perfect, she is really kind and helpfull <3 Thank you :*

10. cinfelix commissioned two hoodies from me and was just wonderful to work with! She answered all my questions and let me know when her hoodies arrived! Definitely would do business with cinfelix again in a heartbeat! :)

11. I bought some puki clothes from cinfelix and the transaction was great. She shipped my clothes and they arrived quickly, all communication was prompt and she was very friendly throughout. Thanks for a great experience, would definitely buy from again!

12. I purchased a FL C-Line headback from cinfelix and she is da queen of tape and bubble wrap! I think that thing would have survived an elephant stepping on it! Shipped promptly and arrived within the timeframe stated (International sale). Wonderful communication! Will definitely do business with cinfelix again if possible!

13. LOVELY! LOVELY PERSON!

We just finished a transaction, where cinfelix ordered a couple of fun-fur wigs from me. Unfortunately, the first set I sent out got lost in the mail! :(

cinfelix was EVER SO PATIENT! She was so understanding, polite and friendly.

I sent a second set of wigs out to her, and all went well the second time. :)

Also, throughout the transaction - communication was great, and payment was fast. This is a person I would be HAPPY to sell to again.

All the best! And thank you for a very pleasant transaction! :)

14. I bought a LTF Leah from Cin and everything went smoothly! Communication was great, and the package arrived super fast! Thank you so much! :3

15. I bought a crobidoll Ys on layaway through cine and couldn't ask for a better transaction. She was very patient and flexible, and my boy is gorgeous and arrived safely. I will definitely do business with her again, given the chance :D

16. cinfelix ordered two custom shirts from me recently and, once again, was just perfect to work with! Highly recommended!!

17. I bought a wig from cinfelix

The transaction was flawless!
      She is a lovely person to deal with.
      Great communication, fast replies, quick shipping and perfect packing...:D

Thank you so much!

18. I bought a Crobidoll - Nia on layaway from Cinfelix

great communication throughout the transaction. kept constant updates on any changes. very understanding and overall lovely person.

i would definitely buy from her again! <3

19. Cinfelix bought a set of clothes from me! She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived.

20. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.