1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Scarele

May 21, 2010

1. If you had any transactions with me, please leave a note. Thanks in advance! :aheartbea

2. Scarele bought Amber's body from me.
      Payment was fast and on time. And communication was excellent !
      Scarele is also a polite and reliable person :)
      It was a pleasure to make transaction with Scarele !
      I recommend Scarele to other buyers / sellers !

3. Scarele bought a set of Amber horns from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. I would totally recommend Scarele to other sellers.

4. Scarele bought my Amber head. She paid promptly and was all around the perfect buyer. Highly recommended!

Enjoy your pretty deer girl! :)

5. Scarele bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me. Communication was great and she paid very quickly. Would definitely do business with again!

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      She bought a pair of Amber's arms from me. Payment was fast and communication was great! She's a good buyer and I totally recommend her ^_^ Would love to deal with her again.

7. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Scarele. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. [​IMG]

Scarele participated in a Leeke GO I organized in October. Perfect participant, I vouch for her~!
      :whitetruffle

9. Took part in my Jan. 2014 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, Thank you !

10. Scarele sold me a Resinsoul Pixiu WS on layaway. She was very communicative, and very sweet! She even included a little kimono for him when she found out he is gonna be my fiancé's first doll! Wonderful seller, highly recommended!!

11. Bought a resinsoul Pixiu TS from her, and she was wonderful about it! She gave me a wig and a little kimono with him, and he was in perfect condition when he got to me. I had him on layaway, and she was very understanding about my payments. Overall a great experience, and I love my little Dragon boy!

12. Scarele purchased Souldoll Shiva, in grey and 4 arms from me. She was pleasant, communicative and truthful about her payment plan; she was basically as good a buyer as any seller could wish for, I would certainly recommend her to anyone who may do business with her. Thank you so much! :)<3

13. I bought a Resinsoul Ju from Scarele. Her communication was awesome, very timely responses and very friendly!
      She was really awesome about a flexible layaway and she was willing to co-ordinate an in-person pickup. She also sewed a really gorgeous little skirt for my new girl!
      She's super-friendly and really fun to talk to, I would definitely recommend her to anyone who may do business with her.
      Thank you so much!

14. Scarele participated in my Soom group order. She sent clear information, and sent payments promptly. She also let me know very quickly when she had received the items. I would gladly have her as a GO member again!
      Thanks so much for joining my GO, Scarelei! :)

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Scarele! The interaction was super fast and the eyes came quickly! Overall, it was a super smooth transaction, I would definitely recommend her :)

16. Made a partial trade with Scarele for a Dollzone Frieda. She was super fun the whole way through! Even left me a postcard note-which is awesome to me personally! My Grandma was there during the box opening, and even she loved the post card touch! Thanks so much for this experience!! Recommend her! :)

17. POSITIVE

I had a super duper transaction with Scarele <3
      I responded to her WTB thread for a female Souldoll Zenith body.
      She paid very quickly and followed up with me when the body arrived.
      Communication was always prompt and friendly :)
      I would definitely recommend Scarele and I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to her again! Thank you :D

18. Scarele purchased a Soom Super Gem sized custom costume from me. She paid super fast and communication was perfect! Really appreciate it! :celebrate

19. Leaving positive feedback for Scarele. I had a wonderful transaction with her! She purchased my Soom Vesuvia tail. Everything went really well. I would very happily work with her again I highly recommend her <3

Thank you!