1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vonbonbon

May 12, 2010

1. Hi, can anyone I've bought/sold from please leave feedback here, Thank You :lol:

2. Hiya!.....I started a feedback thread the other day for you. Lol.
      I did a trade with vonbonbon, my Elfdoll Emma for a Dollzone Linlan.....very fast swap and both of us were happy with our dolls.
      Wouldn't hesitate if there was something this lovely DoA member was selling or trading, that I wanted. Thanks.....I love my new Linlan, and so does Chen,Lol.

3. vonbonbon bought a SOOM Spinel from me, payment was fast and communications were pleasant, would love to deal with again - thanks so much :)

4. I purchased a Lishe head from Vonbonbon. Very great communication, fast shipping, perfect transaction, thanks! :)

5. Hey Yve -- tickety boo, here I am! :) Thanks for all the wonderful tips on doll selection, dolls in general, and of COURSE
      the lovely stitchery you are able to pull off! Love the dress you sent. Masterful, as usual. Can't wait to do another trade.
      I see you have new dolls that will be needing things and certainly poor Seola will be needing MORE DRESSES! :)

Yve is a lovely gal, does lovely work, is picky about packaging and I can recommend her in full confidence.

Cindy

6. I've sold a pair of VZ shoes to Yve. They arrived much faster as I expected. Yve is very friendly and fast with payment!! would do business again ~~~Thank you! :)

Adriana

7. Vonbonbon just bought an Apple Avenue coat from me, and it was really a joy to sell to her! She was friendly and quick to communicate by PM, paid immediately, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. I would definitely look forward to doing business with her anytime! :aheartbea

8. Yve bought a VZ Bitten dress from me. She was very nice to deal with:) Payment and communication went very smoothly and quickly. I would definitely recommend doing business with her.

9. I bought a leeke head from Yve and it was an excellent transaction thank you

10. Perfect transaction with Vonbonbon who purchased some clothing items from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

11. I bought a nDoll Aiko from Vonbonbon~
      Everything was very smooth, with a very friendly communication, Vonbonbon informed me every thing about doll, and gave me information, about shipping options to find the best one for my country and my wallet ^^

Thank you very much for transaction!
      Highly recommended XD

12. I bought some great shoes for my Hound from her. She's a brilliant seller. Good communication and superfast shipping. Hope we can do business again.

13. Purchased a top from vonbonbon; the transaction was smooth and friendly. Would definately buy from her again. :)

14. I purchased a Souldoll Outfit from Vonbonbon.
      Good comunication, friendly and fast shipping ^__^

Thanks you <3

15. Just had a great transaction with Vonbonbon. I bought SG jeans and two tops which she sent very fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with Vonbonbon again. Excellent transaction.

Thanks!

16. I bought some Crobidoll jeans from vonbonbon. She has been very kind and helpful all the time, shipped fast and everything was just as described. Thank you so much for being an awesome seller, dear vonbonbon! :)

17. I bought a Dollheart High Priestessa dress from Vonbonbon! She was lovely throughout the transaction, with fast replies and was extremely helpful. I'd happily buy from her again! :aheartbea

18. I bought 2 Val Zeitler outfits from Vonbonbon. The transaction was perfect and superfast!! Dresses were received 2 days after I paid and they are beautiful! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again - anytime!

Thanks so much...

Alicex

19. Purchased a lovely sweater from vonbonbon; as usual, she was friendly, and lovely to buy from, and the item was here within two days.
      Would love to deal with again. :)

20. Another great transaction! Dress sent same day as payment, perfect condition...

I would highly recommend Vonbonbon as a seller - no question!

Thanks SO much!

Alicex