1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Booip

May 3, 2010

1. Feedback for me goes here. I give you :pcupcake. Yum!

Thank you! ^_^

2. Boopi hosted a GO and everything went quick and smooth (except the shipping from kon-doll but that's not her fault!)! I recommend her!

3. Booip hosted a GO I took part in. It went really well, she was great and she gave quick updates whenever she new something new. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

4. I joined a GO with Booip, she was nice and gave quick updates and everything went well ^^

5. I totally recommend Booip, I joined a group order she hosted and everything went realy well ^^

6. I bought a ange ai Hani of Boopi and everyting went well. Quick shpping ,nice communication and the doll arriveed in good condition.She is reccomended by me!

7. Booip comissioned a face-up from me. Fast communication, the transaction went well. I recommend her.

8. Booip bought a MNF Shushu girl from me, and I have to say that the transaction was amazing. She paid lightening fast, was super communicative, and ultra polite and friendly. She let me know when her doll got to her, and was just a pure joy to work with. I would highly recommend Booip as a buyer, and would love to have future transactions with this member. <3

9. I bought a LTF Ante Elf from Booip and it worked very well. I was able to divide my payment in two and our communication was great. She's always polite and friendly and I felt very safe during the entire thing. My girl is now home and I'm very happy that I bought her from Booip. I highly recommend Booip as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

10. I sold a MnF head to Booip, the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Booip had perfect communication throughout. I can highly recommend her as a model buyer.

11. I bought a MNF Shushu head from Booip and I couldn't ask for a nicer transaction. Everything was smooth from start to finish, communication was great. Thank you so much, Booip!

12. Booip bought a doll head from me, and everything went perfectly. She is a great buyer and a nice person too! Sell with confidence :) I would be very happy to do business with her again, thank you! :D

13. Booip sold me her Minifee girl body. It arrived perfectly packaged and extremely quick. All messages were very pleasant and all responses so fast! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks!!

14. I purchased a Rheia head from Booip. She was friendly and courteous. My head arrived quickly and she was packaged with great care. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. Thank you so much! <3

15. I bought a MNF Miyu from Booip the communication was superb and really fast. She shipped her so fast I got her in not even a week after payment :D i would highly recommend and buy from her again!