1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFactory Pet Ari Unicorn Discussion Part 1

Apr 11, 2010

1. Haven't seen a thread for this, so thought I'd start one. They are by Dollfactory.

http://edollfactory.com/shop/step1.php?number=632

[​IMG]

They also do a basic version in white resin with either pink or brown painting.
      http://edollfactory.com/shop/step1.php?number=631

[​IMG]

.....mod notes....

DollFactory Company Website:
      http://www.edollfactory.com/index.php

DoA Wiki:
      http://www.denofangels.com/doawiki/index.php?title=DollFactory#Pet_Ari

Pet-Ari Unicorn Conie measurements:

(Conie have a magnetic tail and wing)

-Eye Size: 14mm

- head : 4.4inch

- Height : 13cm

- length of arm : 2.6cm

- circumference of chest : 6.3cm

- circumference of hip : 8.2cm

- length of leg (from waist to ankle) : 4cm

- foot size : 1.6cm

DollFactory Pet Ari Unicorn Discussion Part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...icorn-Discussion-Part-1&p=6203646#post6203646

2. And mine arrived this morning! Here are some quick and dirty pictures (Saturdays are usually chore days, not playing with dolly days) - the flash washed him out a bit. He's a gorgeous shade of grey and the violet is perfect with him. I also included a Felix Brownie in the one photo so you can get a better sense of just how tiny he is! But he really poses well and is a cutey! Now I think I need to find a way to get a white one so he can have a girlfriend! This is my first doll factory anthro but I am sure it won't be my last! Super fast order fulfillment and shipping and a great little doll! His name is Excelsior.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. Thanks, acexkeikai! I was expecting the usual 14 cm anthro size (and he is 13 cm but it's mostly head as you can see that at the shoulders he is about the same as an 11 cm doll -- too bad, he may be a little too plump for Tommy and Kelly clothes) but he is just SO cute and tiny! If possible it gives him even more attitude! And his color is so different than the DollFactory photos - he looks kind of dark and muddy in them but the grey is really much lighter and prettier. So anyone getting those special colors, they are probably going to be much lighter and better looking!

4. Excelsior met the girls and, so far, so good! Seems they have a mutual interest. And no one's asked for a unicorn ride yet!

[​IMG]

5. Alright, I still can't find my computer connector cord thingy...So today I went to my friends house and we took some pictures with her camera.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I named mine Amalthea :] Malthie for short.

6. Here's my little Connie his name is Llyrr :) I finally had a day off with nice weather ^__^
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

LLyrr: what's up DOA?

7. Here's Excelsior! He's really VERY tiny! Not much bigger than a pukipuki. I think that's why I love him so much. Except for an Everpurple cat, he is the tiniest anthro I have.

[​IMG]

8. More Excelsior spam to bump up this thread! We need more unicorns!

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No, this is not funny. At all!

10. I got Conie in and re-painted him a touch darker on his details, (darker patina) but it doesn't show up very well! D:
      [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
      Spamming unicorn goodness <3

12. [​IMG]

It's maybe a bit big, lol. lightings a bit shady in my room :/

13. Oh my gosh Rua came home today! I was super impressed with Doll Factory's shipping time. *glee* He's so gorgeous.

Pictures of my little robot unicorn are in my deviantART gallery here.

14. Hello! I've been thinking about getting one of these cuties in blue, but Iw as wondering if anyone had pictures of how poseable they are? It would be mich appreciated!

15. Anyone still here?

I was lucky enough to pick up one of these cuties at Doll-A-kon over the weekend. I'm working on customizing him, but I'm going to try to get some pictures tomorrow. I don't know if it's too late to sway you EmpressZoie, but I think the posing is pretty good. I have made him stand in all sorts of different poses, including one foot. Sit and lay in different poses....for something so small with single joints, it's really good. You have to get used to the balance of the huge head, and then I put glass eyes in him, making it even worse lol but even with a huge head and heavy eyes I'm not having a problem.

16. and a double-post.....here's my new Conie

[​IMG]

He has a lot of attitude.

17. He's awesome VampireAngel! Congrats on getting him :)

I've been wanting one of these little dudes for aaaaages. Maybe there'll be some renewed interest in this thread? *hopes*

18. Thanks acidquill! It would be nice to renew the interest! You should get one!! The Doll Peddler probably has one left ;)

I'm hoping to maybe start customizing mine tomorrow...but I might not get him finished (have to go to my Dad's for the weekend. I haven't said that in years lol). I am least looking forward to cleaning the blushing off....I hate cleaning...

19. Believe me I looked, lol but seems someone else got lucky w/ that one. Was hoping there'd be some more (recent) discussion/first hand experiences on ordering or general unicorn awesomeness, but guess I'm just gonna bite the bullet & see about ordering direct from DF.

Seriously looking forward to seeing what you do with him - and good luck with the cleaning!

20. I have had a blue one of these on my wishlist for a while, but I don't know how long it'll be before I can bring him home.