1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pipos PO 7 Baby Alice! :D

Apr 6, 2010

1. Just what I need, another adorable tiny from Pipos! This time its not another anthro but a little human! Come take a peek, she is too sweet!:D

http://piposland.com/shop/step1.php?number=814

They don't have any body shots for her but I'm going to ask for some. She's definitely smaller than the Alice Jr. and Mad Hatter. Oh isn't she just too cute? If she's a little chubby lumpkin I'll be in biiiig trouble!:XD:

EDIT: Hi, guys! I changed the title to this thread as Pipos is introducing a Basic PO 7 line and so not only will there be a basic version of Limited Baby Alice but you can also choose a different face mold! Here is the link to the basic version(it's still being prepared but go have a look at the other mold option!):

http://piposland.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20100414040018

2. I saw her the other day and thought she was totally utterly adorable but a bit pricey

3. I agree, Kayjay. I am hoping they will make a basic of her like they did for the Alice Jr and Mad Hatter. I still have to ask for body shots and I will also ask if they plan to make a basic:)

4. I'd definitely consider her if she were a basic, and would like body shots. I wonder how her posing would compare with a Puki. She is very very sweet and squeeeeeeable :)

5. New pic of Baby Alice (PO-7) as basic on front page.

And for anyone wondering about how tall she is. She is about the size of a Pocket Fairy.

6. Oooh, I like them! They are two different dolls/faces, aren't they? I hope Pipos releases one in white skin!

7. Very sweet but the price puts me off. I wish she was available as a basic.

8. She will be available as a basic PO-7. They already posted a pic on their page. Just no info yet as to price and release date. I'm guessing after April 19. That is when the limited sales end.

9. [​IMG]
      I was asked by Mitya to visit this thread and post some pix of Baby Alice who just arrived this week. Here she is. I can't get enough of her.

10. Here is a close-up of Pipos Baby Alice
      [​IMG]

11. Super cute! Thanks for the owner pics! I too though decided to wait for the basic rather than get the Baby Alice Fullset.

12. bonmwe - Oh, she is too cute! Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm really curious how Alice looks in profile and semi-profile. Do you mind taking some more pics of her? ^^

13. [​IMG]

I was asked to jump over here and post some shots of baby alice. I received her earlier this week and she is absolutely adorable.

Here is a recent picture of her along with one naked, because Mitya wanted to see her body. I send more pictures very soon.

14. HI Babyelf. I will post some different shots of baby alice for you. Do you want to see her in clothes or not in clothes adn do you have a wig preference?

15. Thanks for asking^^. I'd love to see her without clothes, maybe from the front, back and side. And a profile and semi-profile shot of her face would be great. I have no wig preference. Thank you very much!!

16. Hi Baby Elf,
      I have taken a few angles of Pipos Baby Alice. I hope this will be helpful. I think she is cute no matter what. I left her wig off because it is a bit overwhelming and makes it hard to see her angles.

I am posting one shot here and the rest are on flickr. Let me know if you need any other info or pix. take care Bonnie
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Link to more photos on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonmwe/4536230753/in/set-72157623893426356

17. I received my baby Alice and I love her, but no pictures yet. She has a joint below her round belly like the I-elf does, but she poses well. She can even stand on one foot.

18. HI Sfhope
      Please, I would love to see your pictures. I didn't notice that she stand on one foot, although I did notice she has very good balance.

19. Thank you very very much! The pictures are adorable^^. I'm now debating on buying either Alice or her "sister", the new PO-7 girl, when the event is starting. It will be a hard decision, but these girls are soooo cute.

20. omgoodness! please stop! i had the pipos tab up for days just looking at her! and they do layaways too!!! but in the end, i decided it was just too frivolous right now. but owner pics!!!! she's sooo cute.