1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for muzikluvr

Feb 25, 2010

1. I was unable to find a feedback thread for muzkiluvr and so thought I better create one.

~***~
      I sold a Nine9 Style padded jumper/jacket to muzkiluvr, an over alll pleasent transaction. She was quick to pay and kept up excellent communication, I'd be happy to deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

#1 Sushi Icecream, Feb 25, 2010
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2020
    2. Bought some Chrom legs from me paid fast and was wonderful to work with.

3. Muzikluvr bought a Dollzone body from me. She was absolutely an angel to work with! Great communication, prompt payment and extremely friendly! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Thanks so much!!!

4. Positive feedback!
      I purchased a outfit set from Muzikluvr and they shipped it promptly and it arrived in excellent condition and I love it:XD:!
      Thank you so much!!

5. Muzikluvr purchased a Volks coat from me. They were super friendly, paid instantly and let me know when the package arrived :)
      Absolutely perfect transaction! Would definitely do business with Muzikluvr again~ Thank you!

6. Just got a DollZone Yuu w/extras from Muzikluvr - great transaction, quick turnaround & everything exactly as advertised if not better! I'll certainly be happy to do business w/her in future :d

7. I sold muzikluvr a Nanuri 2007 Elf Vampire head. Her communication was fantastic, she played promptly, and she let me know when her package arrived. She is a wonderful person to work with, I would not hesitate to do business with her again. :)

Overall a fabulous marketplace experience, thank you very much muzikluvr!

8. muzikluvr bought a wig from me!~ The transaction went very smooth, she paid promptly, kept great communication and let me know when it arrived! Thanks!

9. muzikluvr bought a type 3 luts body from me and was a pleasure to deal to deal with! Payment was paid when promised, and communication was perfect ^_^

10. muzikluvr bought a chicline rou from me. wonderful communication, fast payment, everything went smoothly. highly recommended buyer, would be happy to do business again! :aheartbea

11. I had the pleasure of doing business with muzikluvr. She adopted a Souldoll Ian from me and is going to give him a wonderful home. She proposed a reasonable layaway plan with me and stuck with it. She kept excellent communication with me and I would be happy to do business with her again :)

12. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

I sold a pair of Dora addiction horns to muzikluvr. She kept great communication throughout the transaction and was a pleasure to work with. I recommend her as a buyer!

13. muzikluvr bought Dollshe Rey Lewis from me and she was wonderful to work with. Communication was very nice and fast, she was decided to buy doll and she paid immediately. She let me know when package arrived to her and I'm more than happy that we could do business together. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much :)

14. I did some aesthetic work for muzikluvr and everything went great! THere was good communication the whole time. :)