1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alyssium

Feb 25, 2010

1. Hi all this is the feedback thread for bought and sold items for Alyssium.
      Would appreciate if you posted after a transaction with me.

:aheartbeaThank you:aheartbea

2. Alyssium purchased an outfit from me. She was great with communication and payment was on time. A wonderful buyer to deal with. Thank you.

3. Alyssium purchased some SD size coke and a pair of sd Shoes. Everything went very smooth. Great communication and they were very patient with me with send the items out. Thank you!! Highly recommend!!

4. Alyssium has purchased a Volks wig from me, smooth transaction!
      thank you very much~

5. I sold many items to Alyssium. She paid exactly in time that she said she would pay. The transaction was smooth and very pleasant. I would love to do a business with her again, thank you XD!!

6. Alyssium bought an outfit from me. She was very nice to deal with. She paid on time and informed me when the item arrived. Would love to do business with her again in the future.

7. Alyssium purchased a pair of cargo pants from me, and was a wonderful buyer. She was also very patient with me after I had a few delays in shipping the pants out. Thanks for a great transaction!

8. alyssium bought some clothes from she is lovely buyer and paid quickly,thanks again,glad you love outfit

9. alyssium bought from me and was totally delightful to sell to. Lovely pm's and quick payment! Plus she let me know the items fit perfectly! Perfect!! Thanks again.

10. I sold two wigs to Alyssium and she was a lovely person to deal with, communication was fast, payment was quick payment, and she let me know as soon as her items arrived :) thanks!

11. I sold some items to Alyssium.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks so much! ^0^

12. Great transaction with Alyssium who purchased some shoes and a wig from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

13. Alyssium is an excellent buyer. She bought a sd sofa from me by layaway. She always paid as she promised time. And very fast communication. I will highly recommend Alyssium as a great buyer.

14. I sold a set of Shizu Kimono to Alyssium , she is a great buyer always pay on time , and let me know when the kimono was recieved , highly recommended :)

15. Sold a DD Moe to Alyssium, she was wonderful. Excellent flawless transaction, fast payment,and a pleasure. Alyssium has bonded with Moe and I've made a new friend in Australia. Thanks!!

16. Alyssium purchased some Azone items from me. Payment was quick and i was quickly told when the items arrived. It was a pleasure :)

17. Alyssium purchased a Volks Isao chair from me. She paid through a layaway arrangement and paid exactly when she said she would. She was super great to communicate with through pm's. She was also very understanding when the post office wouldn't take the box size that I had the chair in and I had to make other arrangements to get the chair in a smaller box and get ready to be sent. I would definitely deal with again.

18. A very pleasant transaction. Fast payment and great communication. Higly recommend Alyssium as a Buyer.
      Marianna

19. Alyssium bought a pair of brown SD boots from me.
      Everything was perfect.
      I would gladly do business with Alyssium again. ^________^

20. Alyssium bought a pair of Sd shoes off me and the communication was perfect <33
      She let me know when it arrived and was very polite, recommended buyer definately ^___^