1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChunChan11

Feb 13, 2010

1. This is now the feedback thread for anyone has had transactions with ChunChan11. Thanks for your feedback! :)

2. I sold a Zuzu Lio to ChunChan11. A very good buyer. Pleasant and prompt pms. Very quick to pay and let me know immediately that he had arrived safely. Sell with confidence. :D Thank you ChunChan11.

3. Sold 3 pairs customized handmade furwigs to ChunChan11. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Yet another fantastic transaction with ChunChan11. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

6. ChunChan11 purchased a Fairyland head from me. Paid promptly, let me know when the item arrived and was an all around wonderful buyer. ^ _ ^ Definitly recommend as well as welcome back in the future!

7. I bought a Zuzu delf Lio from Chunchan11, she offered to sell it to me after I commented on his selling tread, I had a wonderfull transaction with her and would do business again =) thanks

8. ChunChan purchased an American Girl molly Theater seats from me. Great communication, fast transaction. She was a doll to work with and I'm so glad the seats have a new home where they will be appreciated! Would gladly work with her again!

9. I sold a dress set to ChunChan and everything went smooth and perfect. Thank you so much! ^__^

10. ChunChan11 bought an Iplehouse Barron from me.
      The transaction went flawless, fast payment and also quick an very nice responses on the pm's.
      Definily a very nice buyer! :D

11. ChunChan11 bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. Bought a box from her. It arrived here safely and she was great to deal with. Thanks! :)

13. ChunChan11 purchased a Fairyland Rona head from me and was once again a dream to deal with. Paid promptly, let me know when the item arrived and was an all around wonderful buyer. Definitly recommend as well as welcome back in the future! ^_^v

14. I sold Arvid's gun to Chunchan11... Payment was very fast and communication was excellent. Would certainly deal with again in the future.

Thanks hun!

15. ChunChan11 placed an order through my sales thread.
      She paid swiftly and communication was outstanding.
      All in all a perfect transaction, and she's always welcome back =^_^=

16. ChunChan11 bought some clothes and shoes from me.
      She payed quickly and notice me that the items arrived to her.
      I highly recommend her :)

17. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again, the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.

Happy New 2013!

18. I sold a dress and shoes to ChunChan11. Perfect transaction! Thank you!

19. I sold my Iplehouse Carina to ChunChan11, she was excellent with communication, answered promptly and we had a flawless transaction.
      I am very happy to have sold my doll to her, she is a wonderful person and a trustworthy buyer!
      Thank you, once again, so much for everything! ^.^

20. ChunChan11 bought a Soom MD Glot from me. I could not be happier with this transaction!. She was always polite in her messages, pays promptly and was kind to let me know when Glot arrived! I feel so happy! *__*. It was a very pleasant transaction, she is a wonderful buyer and wonderful person too, I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3