1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mishita aka Michelle Viteri

Nov 14, 2009

1. Hi!

If i have bought stuff from you or you have had dealings with me: YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT ^^:):):)

2. I'm proud to begin !!! I bought a SD fashion from Mishita and all the transaction went smooth and friendly. The item was as described and fast shipped. I certainly would buy from her again. Thanks for all !!!

3. I sold a Brownie outfit to Mishita. Good communication and and understanding buyer. I'd most definitely do business with her again.

4. I sold some hoodies to Mishita, she is a lovely buyer, fast payment wonderful transaction. I'd happily sell to her again she is so friendly ^^

5. I bought some boots from Mishita, she posted them very quickly and was brilliant to deal with too. So friendly and easy going. The boots were super cute and I'd buy from her again.

6. Mishita bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction, she was very friendly and the whole thing went smoothly! Thank you very much!

7. I bought the most beautiful hand made crystal fairy crown from Mashita. Its exquisite:D It arrived pretty fast and in excellent condition considering the distance it had to travel.:)
      Thank you Mashita, it truly is a stunning piece. I would not hesitate to buy another from you in the future. :D Thanks again.

8. I bought a Gothic Lolita dress from Mishita at a REALLY great price.

i received it a few days ago, and it's AMAZING. <3 Thanks so much!

9. Bought a gorgeous green French Renaisansse Dress from mishita. Excellent communication, fast shipping, stunningly beautiful merchandise. One fantastic seller. Highly recommended. Thankx, my S.O.'s girl is now singing "Santa Baby" in style.
      - ShadowHawke -

10. I brought custom orange eyes from Mishita and they are gorgeous. She is awesome and shipped the same day after I paid! :)

Thank you so much Dear!
      Nina

11. I just bought an Asian style Black SD wig from Mishita-san and she was very friendly, prompt and helpful!! She informed me when it shipped out and I received it quickly.

Great seller! Would buy from again!!! Highly recommended!!

God bless!
      ~Setsuna

12. I sold an AoD NiNi to Mishita, and her responses were always prompt and upbeat, even when I had a bit of trouble figuring out international delivery. It was a pleasure. Thank you for a very pleasant experience.

13. I bought a Brownie, some clothes and a couple of wigs from Mishita. We did have a bit of trouble as some of the items wasn't entirely as described; but we got through it and agreed on a partial refund. We had a couple of hours of 'fun' trying to get the correct amount refunded (Mishita refunded too much at first - and since paypal doesn't like partial refunds from buyers we got in trouble...). At last we succeeded and I would buy from Mishita again any time. :)

14. Mishita commissioned me to do a face up on her AOD tiny.
      Shes lovely to do business with, absolutely flawless.
      Paid straight away and great person to chat to.
      Cant wait to do more work in the future ^.^

15. I bought a wig from Mishita. All was beautiful. She is very good seller :)

16. I bought an AOD Nini from Mishita and the transaction was flawless -- great communication, fast shipment, everything! :D

17. What a lovely person to deal with. Very friendly and paid super quick. Would definitely deal with again.
      Thank you.

18. Michelle adopted a girlie from me, she was plesant throughout!, a Real pleasure to chat with, she makes you feel like she is across town and not in another country!

19. I bought a dollzone nina from mishita
      she was very friendly
      and the shipping was fast and very well packed

thanks again

20. I bought a doll of Mishita
      Super transaction, Mishita was adorable:aheartbea and sent the doll very quickly.
      I'm really pleased and I recommend to all transaction!
      (Again, the doll is superb)
      Thanks for all !;)