1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dedra

Nov 9, 2009

1. Hi,

Anyone who sold or bought or traded doll stuff with me, feel free to post your opinion about the transaction here.

Thanks!

#1 Dedra, Nov 9, 2009
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    2. Dedra bought a few things from me. She was very kind and she reply's quick :). I definatly would sell her something again :D.

3. I brought a pair of Blue Blood Doll Boots from Dedra, an overall very easy and pleasent transaction, I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

4. Dedra bought a wig from me and the transaction went perfectly well.
      Thank you :D

5. I wanted to buy two dolls at once from Dedra
      she was going to send me more pictures of them and ask the post office about the exact shipping costs for me the next day
      while I was waiting for that in between she sold one of the dolls allready to another buyer
      I felt this very disappointing

6. You forgot to add that you never clearly declared that you were going to buy them. Thank you for the feedback, I`ll have it in mind in my future transactions.

7. i never clearly declared that I wanted to buy them?
      no thats why you were going to ask the shipping costs for me

8. :(I thought I was clearly but there nothing to do about it anymore

9. I participated in a group order that Dedra was a leader of and everything went perfectly well^^ I highly recommend her^^

10. Dedra bought my little Ruth Raphael, now Rafael. she was just lovely, fast to pay, great communication and utterly lovely to deal with. thank you Dedra! enjoy your boy!!

11. Dedra bought an msd jacket from me. Everything was wonderful, communication was great, she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you!!!

12. Dedra bought a wig from me. Transaction was great, thanks ^^

13. dedra bought some clothes from me; she was pleasant, paid quickly :)

14. Dedra bought two MSD shirts from me. She paid quickly and, let me knwo when they arrived, and even provided me with some very nice pictures of her dolls wearing them. All in all, a very pleasant transaction.

15. Purchased a MNF A-Line muscular body. Communication was excellent and postage was prompt. Many little gifts withing the box! Very happy and would gladly recommend or purchase from again!
      Thankyou!

16. Dedra bought from me a bunch of doll stuff, I love to do transactions with her, it was fast, professional and very nice ^^

Highly recommendable!

17. I bought a MNF Ruth head from Dedra - the head was shipped really fast, and I received a refund of excess postage I had paid...

An all round good deal and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

Thanks

Alicex

18. I bought two MSD clothing items from Dedra. The transaction went great, I couldn't be more pleased :) Our communication was always pleasant, the shipping was fast, the items were packed really nicely, items themselves are great quality, I even received an extra gift for my doll (thank you so much :fangirl:!). Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I greatly recommend this seller to anyone!

19. Dedra bought my Soom Sabik off me and she was a sweetheart to work with.
      All payments were paid right away when she stated
      Overall she was pleasent and any problems we had were quickly resolved she also keeps up great commnuication :)

Many thanks all again and I do wish you enjoy your new boy! <3

20. Dedra purchased a variety of doll clothes from me. She asked for a short hold and paid in full on the promised day, and let me know that the items arrived safely. A very pleasant transaction, would not hesitate to deal with again! :)