1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marishka

Nov 5, 2009

1. Hey, this is my feedback thread. I will do my best while trading with you ^^

2. I sold a head to Marishka, she contacted me about a head I had listed, paid quickly and let me know when the head had arrived. Thank you:)

3. Marishka purchase one pair of eyes from me. She was EXCELLENT to work with!! Very nice lady and pays payment super fast!! Highly recommend !!

4. Marishka bought a Soom Amber head from me. Smooth contact, fast payment, excellent transaction. I'll be very happy to have more transactions with Marishka. Highly recommended!
      And thank you very much ^^

5. Just sold a pair of Soom hands to Marishka. It was a perfect transaction, good communication and swift payment. Excellent buyer.

Thank you very much!

6. I sold Soom Heliot body to Marishka. Everything went smooth and nice ^^ Fast payment, really nice communication. Great buyer!

7. I've bought a costum from Marishka. She's a great seller, very nice, very polite and who answers quickly to messages! She's also a very good seamstress who make good quality items!
      I hope we could deal again ^_~

8. I recently purchased an outfit set from Marishka it was stunning! She was a dream to deal with and a fantastic seller :) Looking forward to many more purchases I suspect ;)

Many thanks!

9. Sold SOOM Nephelin head for Marishka with a custom faceup like she wanted. She was delightful partner to deal with, friendly communication, gave good instructions for me to work with faceup, absolutely perfect transaction!

10. I bought a Soom Nephelin head from Marishka. Communication was fantastic, fast shipping and well packed item. Everything went over smoothly and without trouble. Perfect seller! I recommend her!

11. I've bought some outfits from Marishka for my Kuroshitsuji dolls. The clothes were do perfec and beautifil!! She's a great seller, very nice and answers quickly to messages!
      Wow and she's also a very good seamstress. My boys look great.
      I am sure I'll make other orders in the future!!

12. I commissioned a League of Legends Ezreal outfit from Marishka. She was amazing to work with. Incredibly friendly and easygoing. The detail and awesomeness of the outfit is just.. Wow. 8D

Would do business with her again in a heartbeat. ♥

13. I commissioned an Ouran High School Host Club girls uniform from Marishka for my Infinitidoll Daffodil. She was very kind, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She even went out of her way to look at a fabric store in another town to get just the right color! It fits my girl perfectly, and it both shipped and arrived quickly. I definitely hope to do business again!

14. Marishka used my shopping service.

Marishka really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction. :D

I highly recommend Marishka!!

15. Marishka,
      I bought two of her outfits from her Beyond Wonderland thread here on DOA and her service was fast her communication wonderful the quality of the clothing was excellent and excatly what I needed for outfits. I highly recommend her, I will be buying from her again for sure!

16. I commissioned Marishka for 2 outfits, and adult Link and a young Link. It took a little while, but I blame that mainly on myself for not getting her measurements very quickly. ~_~ She did a fantastic job! ^_^ I would definitely do business with her again!

17. Marishka bought a SD wig from me and it was an excellent transaction in every way!!

18. I purchased a Crobidoll Tei from Marishka. She was super friendly and was quick to answer all my PMs! I'm very pleased with this transaction! A+ Thanks so much!

19. I purchased a outfit set from Marishka's Beyond Wonderland Studio, and I couldn't be happier with the workmanship on the clothes, and with the transaction. And I got a free gift! Everything was great, and she shipped fast! I hope to commision some Cosplay outfits for my dolls in the near future. Highly recommend this seller! A+A+A+A+ Thank You so much! :aheartbea

20. Marishka has sewed a dress for my doll.
      The dress is absolutely gorgeous and fits very well! I thank you very much for your wonderful, loving and professional work!:fangirl: