1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Fairyality

Oct 30, 2009

1. If you have purchased anything from me please do leave me some feedback

Similarly if you have commissioned any of my eyes,wings, or clothing your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou So Much xxx

#1 candy kitten, Oct 30, 2009
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    2. I bought an MSD wig from Linny, it's lovelyyyy and very happy with it, great to deal with and arrived quickly! thankies *huggles*

3. glad you are happy Suvi!

this thread is for any feedback whether it be wings or other BJD goodies

4. I commissioned a pair of wings from candy kitten, and they're absolutely wonderful! I really can't say enough about them. They were INCREDIBLY reasonably priced, and she was an absolute wonder to work with-she kept designing for me until we nailed down a design, which took a few rounds, but she was wonderfully patient and helpful through it all.

Overall, I could not recommend her enough!

5. thankyou so much Suuchan. it was an absolute pleasure x

6. I bought a red kio corset from candy kitten. Communication was great, she informed me when I accidently sent too much money to her and was very understanding.
      The corset got here quickly, very neatly packaged and just as described, in wonderful condition.
      Would definately buy from this seller again ^_______^

7. thanks Noema!

8. I commission the wings with Linny, She's friend and she reacts to my request very well,

Shipping,they're protected very good ^ ^
      I like wings of SD (blue and gold color), it's fantastic.

would I duel her agian.

9. thanks so much popo! i'm so glad you like them!

10. I commissioned candy kitten for wings. They came out absolutely beautiful. Do not hesitate to do business with her! Excellent communication and very friendly. Here are the wings she made for me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. oh she looks so lovely in them! what a pretty girl...thankyou so much, and it was an absolute pleasure

12. candy kitten bought a Bisou faceplate from me and was very friendly and communicative throughout the transaction - thank you very much! :)

13. OMG i forgot to leave you feedback....i have just done it!
      thanks so much for the feedback Finn1

14. Fairyality (candy kitten) made two sets of wings for me. Both are amazing. So detailed. So beautiful. I am so impressed with the items as well as the friendly person behind the name. Thankyou for such a wonderful transaction and beautiful wings.
      [​IMG]

15. WOW! Everlasting Babies thankyou so much....i'm so pleased you are happy with them...it was a pleasure to create them for you x

16. I just had a very pleasant transaction Candy Kitten. She is very nice to work with and the quality of her work is top notch. Thanks, Annie

17. thanks so much Yarnbra...so pleased you liked them! can't wait to see pics

18. Here is Oona in all her chubby glory with her new wings that she is sooooo proud of. Thanks again. They are great and I really feel that they suit her personality.[​IMG][​IMG]

19. oh she looks adorable in them! so pleased you like them

20. I bought a pair of wings for my littlefee girl and they are absolutely perfect! Candy Kitten even sent a second pair when there was a problem with a magnets in the first pair. I am extremely happy with the communication etc and would definately recommend her to others!

Thanks so much!!!