1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for evichan

Oct 3, 2009

1. I start this Thread for evichan :) here on market place

2. Evichan bought Yo-sd Kun from me and made payment so quickly. She was a joy to deal with throught out the whole transaction. I hope that I have the pleasure to buy or sell to her again. I recommend her very highly as an excellent communicator and all around nice person. She was just great to deal with. I recommend her without any reservations what so ever.

3. Evichan bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

4. Eva is wonderful to deal with. I bought a Slinky Neko outfit from her and it is adorable. Excellent communication and such a sweet person!

5. I just completed a perfect transaction with evichan. Communication, shipping and packaging were great and I am super pleased with the outfit.

I highly recommend her and it was a pleasure doing business.

Thank so much!

6. I purchased a Notdoll body from Evichan recently. It was well and safely packaged, and the seller was very understanding and helpful when the package was delayed by US customs and I couldn't find info on its whereabouts!

A conscientious and serious seller; recommended! A+

Thank you very much!
      Raven

7. I purchased a DZ MSD male body from Evichan and she was a sweetheart through the whole deal and preparation, was fast at shipping, packaged everything really really well and even gave me new elastic!
      I hope to buy from her again! Super recommended =D
      Thank you so much for everything! It was perfect! :)

8. I purchased a Bambicrony elf Lotti head from Evichan and she was wonderful to buy from. Great communication through the whole process. Shipping was fast. The head was very safely packed and perfect, just as described. I would buy from her again. Recommended! :)

9. evichan bought a pukifee bonnie from me and I could not recommend her more! She is really friendly, pays swiftly, very honest AND when I accidentally sent her an item I didn't mean to she was more than willing to work with me to send it back. Overall one of the best transactions i've had. Thank you!

10. I sold a YO-SD Kun to evichan, she was very friendly, paid promptly, and notified me when little Kun arrived. I would gladly do business with her again any day.

Thanks, Evichan!

nancy60304

11. I purchased a Lati Lami from Evichan and she was wonderful. Great communication, fast shipping.
      I would buy from her again. I recommand her !

12. I bought a shirt from Evichan, and it arrived safety packaged and very quickly! She was very friendly, and willing to answer any of my questions before hand 8D
      A friendly, reliable seller who I would definitely recommend, thanks!

13. Hi!! i bought a latidoll body from Eva.

The communication was very fast and friendly, and the body was shipped quickly.

He arrived in perfect conditions, and he's beautifull.

Thank you a lot! i hope i'll make another deal with you one day :)

14. I bought a baseball jumper from Eva, everything was perfect, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I bought a Mo outfit from Eva. The transaction was perfect - Eva sent the outfit promptly. She's very nice, too, kept me updated and also, gave me the shipping number so that I could track the progress of the parcel. Thanks! :)

16. Evichan sold me her leekeworld koji head on a month layaway. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Pm's were constant and prompt and the parcel arrived super quick and was well packaged, would do business with her again in a heartbeat :)

17. I was excited to find Evichan's sales post of a Dollzone 1/4th double-jointed body.

I had an absolutely wonderful buying experience with Evichan! Superb communication throughout the entire transaction and generously worked with me as we looked at shipping options, etc.

Having a tracking number was important since the body decided to spend almost a week in New York (probably catching a show) before it arrived.

The body was wrapped carefully and safely in the packing box and being in a fetal position like I requested so we could both save on shipping and box size worked perfectly for the double-jointed body.

I could not be more pleased with its pristine condition! The body looks NEW!

I HIGHLY recommend Evichan as a reliable and friendly seller and I would definitely purchase from her again!

Thanks again, Evichan!

18. I bought little Realpuki Popo from evichan. :3
      It was pleasure to deal with them, everything went nice and smooth. :3 She was very sweet and communicative, shipped promptly and gave me the tracking number and link to Spanish Correos post site.
      Doll arrived fast and well packed and in great condition. Almost like new! :D

I can highly recommend evichan as a seller. ^__^
      Thank you so much! :)

19. Evichan used my shopping service for Yahoo auction for a Yosd Megu Limited Dollpa ! It was a great pleasure ! She is friendly and nice ! A+++++

20. evichan traded with me. Her Ajumapama leggins and Luts shoes for my TTYA clothes. All through the transaction, she was easy to communicate with and very friendly. She even offered to ship a couple of days before me, because we couldn't ship the same day. The items arrived very fast, packed very well and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a lot for the trade!