1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sharnofshade

Sep 12, 2009

1. Since I've just completed my first transaction on the forums, I figured I should start a feedback thread :sweat

I'm also on eBay as sharnofshade, and have feedback on Dolly Market as Leanan_Sidhe.

2. Recently completed a layway for SOOM's Heliot God Master hooved legs. Constant communication and on time payments. I highly recommend to deal with SharnofShade for any sort of doll transactions. :)

3. SharnofShade was in my cuprit split for the wings, she paid on time and was excellent to talk with. definitely will do business with again. thank you!

4. Excellent transaction with sharnofshade who took part in my Chrom split. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. A perfect split partner!

5. I sold a doll part to sharnofshade on layaway. She completed her layaway with no problems, and was always polite and lovely to deal with :)

6. I recently sold Soom Amber's fauna arms to sharnofshade. She was wonderful to deal with quick with payments and always very good with communication. I would not hesitate to sell to her again and highly recommend her to any seller out there.

7. Sharnofshade joined my Bygg/Beyla split. She was excellent to do business with! Thank you!

8. Sharnofshade ran a split for a SOOM Cass, she was an absolute dream to deal with and the parts arrived perfectly.

Highly recommended.

9. sharnofshade ran a Soom Yrie split I took part in, she was wonderful to deal with. Her communication was excellent and she helped calm my nerves when my Yrie was untrackable for awhile. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and I recommend her completely. I would definately buy from her, or go into a split with her again :)

10. Sharnofshade participated in my Soom Breccia split for the fox hands. Her communication was great through the whole split and she always paid when she said she would. She even told me when the hands arrived to her. Overall she was great to work with and I would love to deal with her again. :) Thanks!

11. I joined a split sharnofshade was hosting for Pipos D.Demon. She kept great communication throughout the layaway, and shipped my items (outfit and walking stick) out quickly and securely (thank you for all the bubblewrap!! ;) ) Highly recommended! I would very happily join another split with her. :aheartbea

12. I joined a split sharnofshade was hosting for Pipos D.Demon. Communication was excellent! I received the Pipos Body from her and it was well packaged and arrived very quickly! Thank you so much for a wonderful split!​

13. I participated in sharnofshade's pipos split. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent through out the entire transaction.
      I would highly recommend this split runner.

14. I bought an R.Pi body from sharnofshade's Pipos split. She shipped quickly and kept up communication. I would be happy to deal with her again. ^_^

15. Sharnofshade joined my Shoshon split. She needed a short layaway and paid exactly when she said she would. Communication was nice and friendly and she answered very quickyl. Her payment were 100% on time. Feel free to join any split I will made in the future ^^.

16. I was part of sharnofshade's Clozel split.
      She is a great host. Great communication, definitely friendly and understanding too.
      Details were great too. I never found myself lost.

Thank you so much!

17. 100% Positive Feedback! <3!

I ran a split for Soom's 2012 Teenie Gem free choice event, in which sharnofshade participated.

She sent all her payments on time, was absolutely wonderful and understanding when Soom upped our shipping price, and was very friendly and easy to communicate with! I would love to work with sharnofshade again, and I am so so glad that her dolls are what she hoped they would be. <3!

18. I purchased a Pipos LE midsummers dream head Demon from sharnofshade and I couldnt be more pleased.
      The transaction went like a dream. Very friendly comunication and very quick to reply. She sent my items very safely wrapped.
      Would not hesitate to do buisniss again with :)

Thank you so very very much! <3

19. I bought a Pipos LE Charlotte head from sharnofshade. Her communication was +AAA and she shipped out the parts quickly. Everything was very well packed. Overall lovely transaction. &#10084;

Thank you!! I would gladly do business with again. (o:

20. I bought a pair of Super Gem feet from sharnofshade. Lovely seller - great communication, they were shipped promptly and arrived very well packed. Thank you!