1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for FancyNancy

Sep 5, 2009

1. starting feedback thread for FancyNancy........

FancyNancy wanted to purchase a Dollstown Elysia hybrid doll from me... she asked could she please send a check.... i could wait for the check to clear. the check arrived quickly, and cleared as promised. she let me know that the doll had arrived safely..... she had great communication, and is all round a sweetie........ great buyer.......... :D

2. FancyNancy bought my Miryu & paid with a personal check. She patiently waited until the check cleared & was an absolute joy to work with. Let me know when the doll arrived & how much she enjoyed her. I absolutely recommend her.

3. fancynancy purchased a mihael/fantasy doll hybrid from me and paid w/ money order that came super quick and she was really nice to deal with - a great transaction ^^

4. FancyNancy bought some faun legs from me, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy them!!!

5. She bought a puki that I had in need of TLC and it was great, she sent me a money order and it cleared promptly and she kept in touch too. I.E. she's amazing. I hope to do buisness with her again =)

6. FancyNancy purchased my blue bobobie elfkin with check, purchase was smooth and transaction was great. Would absolutely deal with her again.

7. Had an awesome swap with FancyNancy - an incredibly kind person! Some necklaces for a shirt, and the necklaces she made are great!!! I hope to see some up in the marketplace soon! :)

8. FancyNancy bought a couple of Puki boxes from me, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with :) Thanks!

9. FancyNancy purchased a Felix Brownie Jasmin from Ajumapama USA. Sent check promptly and all went well! Good communications.

Karin

10. FancyNancy is totally reliable and an excellent buyer. She sent her check right away and was quick to let me know when the item arrived.
      would totally recommend her to anyone!

11. we were in a split together and Fancynancy was sooooooo wonderful to deal with and very patient too. love her!

12. FancyNancy recently commissioned me for 4 knits, communication was clear and prompt, and payment arrived just as quickly. She was a pleasure to speak with and do business with, I would definitely recommend her as a buyer and be happy to do business with her again in the future :)
      Thank you!

13. FancyNancy bought a Cloud head from me and was a total pleasure to deal with. Her payment was very prompt and her communication frequent and friendly^^ She let me know as soon as the head arrived too.

I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you hun!!

Cloud rocks <3

14. FancyNancy bought a Dollzone Hid from me, she was very lovely to work with! She paid with a check and it arrived quite fast. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thanks so much for being so awesome! C:

15. FancyNancy sold me a beautiful Sparkling Forever Uyoo (doll only), and everything went beautifully. :D She is lovely to deal with, very nice in PMs, and the doll is exactly as described and in perfect condition. In fact she was so nice that UK customs tried to keep her! :lol But I got her in the end, and she was definitely worth waiting for. ;)

16. Fancy Nancy was a delight to work with and her purchase of a bjd from me went ever so smoothly. She also possess patience, something I know nothing about. Thank you D...Jo

17. FancyNancy just purchased an Impldoll carry bag from me and was great to deal with in every way :).

18. FancyNancy just bought a Chateau doll from me. She payed with e-check which was cleared very fast. The communication was very friendly. I would recommend FancyNancy to anyone. Thank you, Debbie.

19. FancyNancy Bought a Iple bag from me. She paid fast and was a delight to deal with.

20. I purchased a doll head from Fancy Nancy. It was a perfect experience, filled with friendly communication. I received the item very quickly, beautifully packed and in excellent condition. I will definitely deal with her again, and I recommend her to all.