1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Revilis

Sep 4, 2009

1. Hello, feel free to leave feedback for me here. :aheartbea

2. Answered my WTB for a Key. Good fair price and fast shipping. Very Friendly in pm's as well I would gladly buy from again.

3. Just purchased a wonderful cutsom wig from Revilis ~ An absolutely perfect product and transaction, I highly recommend! :pcake

4. Purchased a blue leekeworld wig from Revilis. Pleasant transaction and fast shipping! Would buy from again~

5. Purchased two wigs ( one custom made ) from Revilis and they are both fabulous! Would definately do business with again. Thankyou :)

6. I purchased a wig from Revilis and it arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great and the wig was packed so well. Revilis was also kind enough to send an extra gift, thank you so much!

7. I just bought a wig from Revilis and it arrived in perfect condition! Communication was fast and friendly. I'd totally love to buy from her again! Thank you!

8. I purchased some Dollmore clothing from Revills and everything was just as described, shipped fast and the whole transaction was smooth and easy, thank you

9. I bought a wig made by Revilis! It's very well made and fits perfect. Shipping was fast and communication great! Revilis is a very kind person <3 Thank you so much, would love to buy from you again! :D

10. ~Positive~
      I purchased a pair of pants and a headband from Revilis. Everything is wonderful and she's such a wonderful person to buy from. ^__^ Thank you Revilis and take care of Aiden! :D

11. I bought a really cool handmade wire headpiece from Revilis. Great person to deal with, very friendly PMs, headpiece arrived quickly and packed with care. Many thanks, love it ^^

12. I just sold a Soom IO head to Revilis after a brief layaway. The transaction went beautifully. Revilis made all payments on schedule and paid the layaway off early! She kept excellent communications throughout and was an absolute joy to deal with. I hope to work with her again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

Thank you, Revilis! Good luck with your new boy!

13. I purchased 2 fur wig. The prices were fair, the shipping was super fast & Im all around satisfied with the transaction.

Thanks for the candy! I hope you make more wigs so I can keep buying from you xD

14. I bought some little hats from Revilis. They are beyond awesome :)

She's also very nice, polite and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone! <3

15. I bought an Immortality of Soul Mezz head from Revilis and it was a great transaction. Communication was very prompt, shipping was quick, and Mezz arrived exactly as described. I would definitely recommend Revilis as a seller!

16. Commisioned a faceup from her~
      Great communication <3
      Quality product <3
      The whole transaction went well, and I'd gladly do business with her again!!

17. Revilis bought my Luts 2010 Summer Event head~
      Wonderful buyer; always polite & friendly, paid promptly & on the dates set, great communication & let me know when the item arrived <3
      Everything was very smooth & the perfect transaction!

Awesome girl, would do Market Business with again any time xXx

18. I bought a SOOM IO scarface head from Revilis (with custom faceup also by her) and 2 fur wigs. Excellent quality on all. Pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!

19. I bought a Luts Summery '10 modded head from Revilis, mods and face-up by her, as well as a handmade wig that matched. When we had a few issues with shipping, she covered the cost herself. He was well packaged and she even included some excellent Velcro for the wig. A tremendous seller that truly cares about her dolls and where they go, I'd gladly deal with Revilis again. Thanks! <3

20. i bought three wigs from Revilis
      very nice wigs, i recommend it
      fast shipping too
      thank you so much