1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for octobercrow

Aug 18, 2009

1. please leave any feedback for me here.

2. Octobercrow participated in a Soom Amber spit with me for her head. Perfect from start to finish and very friendly during the long Soom wait lol. Thanks again! I'd not hesitate to do business with her in the future! :)

3. Octobercrow joined my Leeke GO^_^ She is very friendly all the time, our communication was good. Overall it was a perfect transaction XD

4. OctoberCrow was in a Soom Amber split with me for the hooves and the body. She kept me up to date with when payment was coming and was a great person to work with. I'd definitely recommend her! :)

5. I purchased a doll head from Octobercrow. Communication and transaction went very smoothly. Updates and shipping were both very prompt. The doll arrived in great condition. It was very pleasant to work with Octobercrow! Highly recommend!

6. Octobercrow participated in the LUTS GO I ran in this April. Great communication and fast payments. She is a very lovely and friendly participant in the GO! I'd love to work with her again^^ Thank you for joining my LUTS GO:chocoberry

7. Late bit of feedback. Apparently my first attempt failed, lol.
      I purchased a doll from Octobercrow a while back.

She was very friendly from the beginning, and patient, but communication and transaction didn't go very smoothly.

This was mostly because she was new to using paypal, and had to set up an account after I won the doll with the auction, which I didn't know. I thought she already had an account. I think it said in her thread she accepted paypal. But I am not sure about it anymore.
      It caused some trouble because she didn't know how to set it up at first. It took a lot of time to get to transfer the money, and suddenly her computer didn't work and she had to go to the library to read pms'. It was a bit of a hassle.

In the end the doll got shipped out. I had asked if the ears and head could be wrapped extra well - even left some instructions on how to do it *^^* , because it was a Soom Amber head. But when it arrived there were some loose bits of bubble plastic in the box - no tape, and the headcap had come off and had been rolling through the box. There wasn't any head protection on the head, so I was a bit scared when I saw that. But I was very relieved to see that the head wasn't broken or damaged despite the loose headcap. So no harm done. (But please next time if someone asks, try to wrap it better *^^*, because accidents can easily happen with these kind of fragile heads).

Even so, the other parts and the body were all wrapped very well! and I was happy that she finally arrived. It took us a month to get this transaction done. We started around the 15th of january, and she send it out around the 11th of February, lol.

I think it was just a combination of circumstances. And I think it was the first time you send something to Europe as well?

So I will still leave a positive feedback.
      (And I am still happy with the doll as well, thanks very much).

8. octobercrow commissioned me to work on her Saint and Heliot and everything was so perfect! She was patient, kind and paid promptly, letting me know exactly what she wanted and when they got home safe <3
      I would gladly work with octobercrow again, anytime!

9. Octobercrow adopted my Soom Aenigma in an ideal transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Lovely to work with!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I sold a MNF Rheia head to Octobercrow. She is a total sweetheart, and paid promptly. She let me know when the head arrived - so very good communication. Overall a fantastic transaction! Recommended buyer!! A++

11. I sold a wig to octobercrow, and everything went beautifully. Payment was super fast, communication was prompt and friendly, and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thanks for a perfect transaction! A++