1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for snarerazi

Jul 21, 2009

1. #1 snarecrazi, Jul 21, 2009
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    2. Bought a Soulkid body from Snarecrazi, she was really helpful and very thorough when sending out the body to me, making sure I got the tracking and how I wanted it sent. She kept in contact with me regularly until it arrived and it arrived safely, in great condition. I would recommend her to anyone, very trustworthy.

3. Bought a super cute msd girly top from her....she is a great seller....and very nice and honest...wonderful to deal with!!

Thanks, Madison

4. I bought 2 msd wigs from snarerazi.This was a very easy transaction.Communication was excellent.Items were shipped super fast.I would highly recomend this seller.Thanks so much!!

5. I bought an Ahee head and it was a great transaction - the head is wonderful !!

6. Bought a pair of hands from snarerazi, fast shipping and grate prices, thanks so much! =^_^=

7. I bought an Elfdoll June head, the transaction was quick and smooth, shipping was quick, and when the head arrived, I found that it was packaged very securely! Thanks so much. ^^

8. I bought an Elfdoll body from Snarecrazi, shipping was so fast and all was easy. Thank you so much!

9. sold a mini dollfie to Snarecrazi.paid promptly,great transaction.thankyou

10. I split for a Souldoll body with Snarecrazi. Kept me updated every step of the way, and the body arrived to me in perfect condition. I would definitely do business again. Thank you!

11. I bought a MDD body off Snarerazi and not only was it shipped fast, but it was all wrapped up and packaged beautifully. Thank you so much!!

12. :) I purchased an SD cap from Snarecrazi. She responded quickly and politely. She shipped the item quickly as well. It was a real pleasure to deal with her. I highly recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers. :) Thanks again!

13. I purchased Mikuru's default twin tail wig from Snarecrazi. It was a great transaction. She offered me lots of shipping options and kept in communication throughout the process. I received the item very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :kitty2

14. I purchased Illya's Gym Uniform set and Haruhi's Black Bunny Outfit from Snarecrazi. The transaction went smoothly after some confusion I had was cleared up and both outfits arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! :)

15. I purchased a Elfdoll Red head it was well packed and I received it fast. Snarecrazi was really friendly and replyed to all my messages. A good seller I would work with her again. Thanks you so much.

16. I bought from snarerazi Kanguk's head. It was extremely nice transaction. Lovely contact. Thank you so much ^v^ !!

17. I bought a Dollfie Dream II M-type body from snarecrazi recently. Communication was always prompt & friendly, and she was happy to discuss & answer questions. She cared about getting my shipping address correct, and even tried to help me get my address confirmed on Paypal! Very sweet. Item arrived clearly labelled, very well packaged & in very good condition, just as described. Would definitely do business again. Good stuff, thanks heaps dude!

18. i purchased a DDDy body from Snarecrazi
      the communication was A+
      the shipping was A+
      and she was awesome to work with <3
      thank u so much again
      :)

19. I made a trade with and a purchase from snarecrazi and everything went just fine. Communication was great and she is wonderful to work with.

Will happily do business with again.

Thank you!

20. I purchased a DD II Body (white skin) from snarecrazi recently and the transaction went very smoothly! She shipped it out super fast and her communication was top notch! I would definitely recommend her as a seller! :)