Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raurencio Studio Calian

Raurencio Studio Calian

News thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=310365

His link on the site: http://www.raurencio.net/shop/step1.php?number=596

OMG Thats the face Ive been looking so long for!

He reminds me of Sephiroth a bit. I love how he is the same time anime and real looking
    Last edited by Azraelita; 07-19-2009 at 10:18 AM.
    Home: Unidoll Ark, Domuya Fin, Soom: Sabik, Spinel, Epidos, Auber, Kremer, Phonolus, Sard, Tremo; Spiritdoll Thorn & Echium; Souldoll I-So & Agnetha; Leeke Il, Elfdoll Vivien & Emma; Angelsdoll Ruby & Yuri; Iplehouse Eric, OR Doll Anderl B head, Dollshe Saint
    Layaway: Elfdoll Rita head ~+My Deviantart+~

Dreams DO come true! XD Miss_Pygmalion's Avatar
    What a faaaaace... Holy crud, he's sexy! So pretty and yet so damned masculine! *swoons*
    Home: Rachel(KD Litchi), Saionji(Lumedoll Ain), Pickle(Singing Piki), Gabriel(Delf Shine), Kivi(Pukisha), MNF Breakaway, James(Pado hybrid), Tamerlein(Nanuri07 hybrid) Aberdeen(Keid V.1)
    Wishlist: Bodies, Luts SDF Juniper OR Frey girl + HDF Choco

I really love this guy - wow! Such an intelligent, masculine face!

Oh my. *__*
    He's disconcertingly pretty.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what people do with him!
    As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life.
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

deviantART | blog

OH MY GOD O_O.......*drools*
    He is amazing! He looks so confident and manly but not overly so.
    Fabulous sculpt!

Maybe....I should....you know.....>_>??
    At home: Zoë [MNF Risse]
    ~ flickr ~ deviantART ~

He's certainly a LOOKER!

I like how he's presented - very dramatic.

OH HAWTNESS I really liket that wig too.
    "So the mystery is finally solved. So that means I can seduce you, right?"- Masamune Takano, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

All About the Pointy Ears DarkStar's Avatar
    He's gorgeous! They have a couple of nice one. But has anyone else noticed the wrists on their bodies? Look kind of odd.

He's pretty, I'm sure he'll be a big winner for Raurencio project
    My Feedback Thread

Dear All: I am in the process of slowly catching up on many positive feedbacks that I owe. Don't be surprised if you see a positive feedback show up from me relating to an older transaction!

-obs- i saw him and had to have him..for some reason he shouts Sherlock at me o_O [has in Sherlock Holmes..why? o_O] It's gonna take me ages to save for him once I get Kaitlin...
    At Home: Kaitlin [Sleeping Elf Mina] , Frederick [Doll Leaves M], Usa-Chan [Doll Leaves Jax], My [BBB Mei], Kyoya [Ringdoll Kid Kyo]

sherlok holmes?
    *rolling on the floor*

But well on the second sight, you might be right! He has very intelligent analytical look in his eyes!

Another idea/I just realized: I think Unidoll has another sculptor now, coz Raurencio probably opened his own company naow?
    Last edited by Azraelita; 07-19-2009 at 11:21 AM.
    Home: Unidoll Ark, Domuya Fin, Soom: Sabik, Spinel, Epidos, Auber, Kremer, Phonolus, Sard, Tremo; Spiritdoll Thorn & Echium; Souldoll I-So & Agnetha; Leeke Il, Elfdoll Vivien & Emma; Angelsdoll Ruby & Yuri; Iplehouse Eric, OR Doll Anderl B head, Dollshe Saint
    Layaway: Elfdoll Rita head ~+My Deviantart+~

*mops up the puddle of drool she made and fetches more mops for others who may need them*

Damn he's sexy. *Throws him on the list of dolls she plans on getting*
    ~At Home~ Evander Llyr (BlueBlood Waltz) - Elias (SOOM Chrom) - Xander (AngelHeim Zion) - Kassandra (SOOM Beyla) - Kiyana (Iple Yur) - Jace (SOOM Appini) - Kyra (SOOM Onyx) - Neira (SOOM Onyx) - Dominic (SOOM Monzo) - 2 Unnamed (SOOM Galena) - Harriet (SOOM Auber) - Ariel (Iple Efreet)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Now I am doommmmmmmmmed.....
    I am so into this guy............

All About the Pointy Ears DarkStar's Avatar
    Yes, I've already added him to my list too! Harpy, he'd make a great (albeit hot!) Holmes! He's got the right expression and a good nose! I'm thinking I'm in need of a new elf boy and I bet he'd mod up nicely!

He is reeeealllly nice. I love how intense and masculine he is. I think I must plot a way to bring him home.

Oh MY~ I love his eyes and the shape of his nose... dear, dear, I've always wanted a big boy.
    Bi?R.Sooah??? Yui?Rosy??? Aivi?Zaoll??? Mieru?L-Bi? ? Rubi?Alice JR?? Oska?Piccolo? ? Working... ?R.Vivien?? & ?Dia??Deviant?Art
    ?

So pretty =o= He's an interesting height too.
    ........Janvier......Lizzie.......Brian..........Sadie...........Damien.........Raphael............Dora............Remus..........Trent..............
    [DIM Angelo/AS][DZ XiLE][DT Hue/DZ][Spirit Echium][Spirit Cycas][Spirit Sequoia][Elfdoll Sian/DM][Impl Juno][Ring Raymond/SDF]

I was looking out for a doll to be a Sherlock and he seems perfect. I guess it must be the look in his eyes. :3

ETA: Does anyone know what clothes and wigs may fit him? I'm terrible with measurements ^^;
    Last edited by Harpy; 07-19-2009 at 02:15 PM.
    At Home: Kaitlin [Sleeping Elf Mina] , Frederick [Doll Leaves M], Usa-Chan [Doll Leaves Jax], My [BBB Mei], Kyoya [Ringdoll Kid Kyo]

Quote Originally Posted by Azraelita View Post

Another idea/I just realized: I think Unidoll has another sculptor now, coz Raurencio probably opened his own company naow?
    Yes; Unidoll has another sculptor though the body is still the one done by Raurencio.

I have had Remiel on my wishlist since released and I'm going to have to add Calian as well.

He's my Royce. I've been looking for him forever. Not all that thrilled with the body's legs and hands, but I'll probably get him whole at some point because I don't like the idea of trying to do a hybrid. Sigh. He's wonderful. Definitely up close to the top of my list.
    Ack! Too much resin to list here!