1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Autumnwolf

Jul 13, 2009

1. Please feel free to leave feedback for transactions with me. Thanks! :)

2. autumnwolf participated in a Soom Amber split.... after many months of waiting the parts have been received safe and sound. she was a perfect participant... great buyer.

3. i bought soom ambers waist and tail piece off autumnwolf, it was wrapped extreemly well and shipped quickly. she was very nice and polite and found me the best possible way for shipping. ^o^

4. Autumnwolf bought a Chrom head from me and was extremely communicative, fast, and understanding. Thanks very much! Highly recommended.

5. Great transaction with autumnwolf who purchased some Chrom hands from me. Payment was very fast and communication was excellent. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

6. autumnwolf participated in my Iv and Eliv splits. Paid promptly, excellent communications and very understanding ^^

7. Autumnwolf purchased a pair of glass eyes from me. She responded quickly to PMs and paid almost instantly :) She was also sure to let me know when the eyes got to her. I would definitely do business with her again!

8. We traded "not yet arrived" dolls with Autumnwolf (Amber for Cass) and she was completely awesome!!
      Very pleasent to deal with, always kept me on top of things, and very fast with mailing stuff. I would definitly recommend doing business with her.

9. AW participated in my bygg/beyla split, and was possibly one of the most awesome people iIhave ever worked with in a split! great communication, super understanding, a real darling! I totally endorse her for any transaction on DOA!

10. autumnwolf participated in a Soom split I was running and paid via layaway; the payments were prompt and communication was good. I'm very pleased with the transaction and would gladly work with her again. :)

11. Autumnwolf participated in my leekeworld group order. Absolutely wonderful person to deal with and quick payments. Had a problem with one of her order items with leeke, but she was very cooperative and understanding. Thank you again!

12. Purchased my IV body and parts. Payment was super quick, absolute flawless transaction. Couldn't be happier! Thanks again! :)

13. I recently sold a Soom Sphaler head (w/faceup and horns and ears) to autumnwolf and the whole transaction was wonderful. Paid on time, great communication, and let me know when he arrived. A+ buyer! :D

14. Autumnwolf participated in my Sphaler split, and she was great to deal with! She paid super quick and let me know when the wig arrived. I'd work with her anytime! :aheartbea

15. Positive feedback for autumnwolf!

Brianne bought Sphaler hands and Volks metallic eyes from me. Payment was prompt and she informed me when the package arrived.

Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

16. Autumnwolf participated in my recent Iplehouse Yur split. She was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end, always paid promptly and was great with communication. I would gladly recommend her to any one out there as an honest and great person to do business with.:)

17. autumnwolf bought a wig from me, and it was a great transaction! She paid promptly and communication was good. :thumbup

18. autumnwolf bought a Soom Iv from me on layway. ^^ As usual she was super awesome to deal with! <3

19. autumnwolf bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Fast payment, great communication. Transaction went smoothly as expected. Thank you again!

20. Took part in my Afi split for a pair of hooves. Payment was quick and communication was excellent and always friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Autumnwolf in the future. :) Thanks again!