1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Wotan

Jul 9, 2009

1. Hello! If you've got feedback for a transaction with me, post it here! Thanks! :)

2. Hi :-) Woton sold me a PERFECT delf body, and it arrived so carefully packaged, I was very pleased and impressed. He kept me very well informed, and also sent a gift of some extra hands! All in all, a great transaction! Thank you VERY much :-) BeckyE

3. I bought a doll body from Wotan.
      It is totally like described, in absolutely great condition!
      Wotan always replied fast and friendly.
      Send out the package fast and the body was packed upper save!!!
      Thank you for that nice transaction :bcake

PERFECT :aheartbea

4. Wotan bought my Soom Glot.
      the transaction went very smoothly: payment was sent promptly, communications were clear, and he let me know when she arrived safely so i wouldn't worry. an ideal transaction.

5. Wotan bought a Unidoll Roseanne from me and the whole thing was absolutely perfect! Great communication, payment straight away as we talked, and my favorite - he let me know as soon as she arrived in the US.

I would recommend Wotan to anyone for smooth, easygoing transactions!! :aheartbea

6. wotan bought a soom female super gem body from me and the transaction was great! good communication, and wotan was understanding when I needed to go away for a while while completeing their layaway! A++

7. I sold a SD16 body to Wotan and it has been a perfect transaction: she's been very communicative, precise and paid as promised. I hope to meet her again, a great buyer!

8. I sold a Volks SDC Kaede to Wotan on layaway and everything went very smoothly. Payments were made as promised and communication was very easy. Highly recommended buyer!

Thank you and enjoy the little lady! :)

9. Wotan was in a skintone order group with me for a Nobility Cutoms order. Months of waiting after everyone else had gotten their dolls, I contacted them to be told that a Jared *lastNameNotBeingPutHere*, who is apparently Wotan, had contacted them and told them to hold off on the casting, and did not ever send them the resin sample he had told us he was going to send them.
      He never told me or the other person in our skintone group this.
      When I tried to contact him, quoting his PM with the promise to send the sample to Nobility:
      I got no response. I have since had to tell Nobility to go ahead and cast my doll in their NS without a skintone match sample- I don't know what the other person whose doll was also held up has done to fix the situation.

Wotan has, as of yet, never responded to my PM. So this is Flakey Feedback.

10. Wotan purchased my fairyland feeple chloe 65 ^^

had excellent communication, paid promptly and let me know when item arrived safely. thanks so much!

11. I sold a Delf Moon head to Wotan. Wonderful transaction! Communication was clear and thorough, payment was sent almost immediately after the details had been agreed upon, and they let me know when the head arrived. Great buyer, thank you!

12. Purchased a wig from me, everything went really well, would work with again in a heartbeat!

13. Wotan purchased an SD13 body from me and everything went smoothly. I would happily do business with them again ^^.

14. I bought a Feeple 65 Chloe Elf (Moon Light) w/original face-up (Natural Skin) head from Wotan and it was a hassle free transaction. He was friendly, quick to get back to me. Answered my questions and ease my concern about eyelashes in packaging. He did an excellent job in going the extra mile to make sure the face up and eyelashes were protected. Packed the head very well. Shipped it fast. It arrive safely and in perfect condition. I'm thrilled to finally have a head with the original face up. I couldn't be happier. I would have no problem dealing with Wotan again. Great communication.

Thank you so much.

15. I bought a super gem female body from Wotan and it was an easy, painless transaction--the body came very fast, and carefully wrapped ...and like new! Would buy again! Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Unidoll Roseanne from Wotan, and was very happy with the transaction. Had great communication, fast shipping, and packaged the doll very safely. Would recommend em to anyone.