1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stabbie

Jul 8, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions you've had with me please, thanks!!

2. Sold her a SSDF Cane.
      Communication was great, with all PMs replied to very promptly. She was really pleasant throughout the transaction, and had also made payment very quickly.
      All in all, it was a very pleasant transaction, and I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

3. Stabbie bought my Glot's wings. She paid super quick, and was great with communication. Thanks! Would definitely deal with again! :3

4. I sold Orientdoll clothing to Stabbie. Communication was great and the payment was instant. I would (and will) do business with her again. :D

5. Stabbie bought the horns from my Glot. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with. Love people like her who let you know they will pay and follow through.

6. Stabbie was participating in my Yrie split.

+Nice and fast communication
      +Payed fast every time i asked for payment
      +Told me when package was arrived safe and sound
      +Was understanding about no insurance because I cannot send insured post from here to USA, they won't cover if something is lost.

Thanks a bunch! I would definitely do business again with, greatly recommended! ^w^

7. [SIZE="-10"]Stabbie was a participant in my SOOM Alk and Yrie splits and we had a very pleasant transaction! Communication was kept up expertly well on her end and invoices were responded to in a prompt fashion! I definitely recommend her and would gladly welcome any future dealings with her~

:bcake Thank you for your participation in one of my split orders! :bcake
      [/SIZE]

8. Stabbie bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

9. Stabbie took part in my Soom Ender's split and the entire process was smooth and great! (She's very forgiving when I forgot Ender's eyes in the first package I sent out too *shuffles feet*) I'd deal again with her in a heartbeat!

10. Stabbie bought from me a Soom MD trond outfit ^_^
      perfect and nice transaction, she let me know when the outfit arrived. I'd highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you!

11. Stabbie joined in my Soom Marl split. She was amazing to work with, she sent the payment promptly, communication was also very nice. :)
      Thank you, and please enjoy! :D

12. Stabbie bought my Souldoll Vito Lester. Communication was great, worked together well, sent payment promptly. Highly recoment her as a buyer ^^

13. Stabbie purchased from me a blank DZ dragon girl. she paid quickly, and communication has been friendly and nice. she even told me when the parcel arrived, and when she had been able to check it in a second time.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

14. Stabbie did some amazing commission work for me! She modded claws onto 2 sets of hands, did piercings and a faceup on one of my heads, and modded a head/neck on a hybrid so they fit together. Everything came out gorgeous, she kept me updated on progress, and the communication was fast! She sent pictures of each step so I could provide feedback, and her prices were amazing. I look forward to working with her again in the future, and would highly recommend her to anyone! :heart :heart :heart

15. Stabbie did an amazing job working on my girl. Stabbie gave her a gorgeous faceup, beautiful body blushing and modded her elf ears into human and pierced them for me. She also gave Aria a french manicure and pedicure. I've already decided that I'll be using her to blush the jointed hands I'm getting soon and manicure the fingernails.

She communicated with me via PM and picture/text messaging. The communication was great and she didn't seem to mind any constructive criticism I offered or requests I sent. Her pricing was very reasonable for the quality of the work that was done and she took great care of my girl.

This is my first and only doll and I was super nervous about sending her out, but I'm glad I sent her to Stabbie and would recommend her to anyone looking for a kind and talented artist to work on the doll(s).

Thanks Stabbie!!! You rock. I made a friend and got an amazing looking doll! Pleasure doing business with you!

16. Stabbie did an awesome job modding my DDH-01 head, I couldn't be happier with the end result! Thanks :D

17. Stabbie ordered several fur wigs from me, including a custom design. She was very good in communicating the details of the custom wig, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Everything about the transaction was wonderful! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime! ^_^

18. I bought a Souldoll Vito Lester from Stabbie and couldn't be happier. Communication was quick and friendly, and the doll arrived to me in a matter of three days--well-wrapped, protected, with original box. Overall, a perfect transaction. Thanks so much for everything! :D

19. I bought a Dollzone Leo from Stabbie and it was a great transaction. The price was amazing, communication was prompt and friendly, and the doll was shipped on the expected day. When I recieved the doll it was well packaged and exactly as described. It's been a pleasure dealing with Stabbie and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

20. I sold a Crobidoll Ys head to Stabbie and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Communication was always friendly and prompt, and they let me know as soon as the item arrived! Thank you! :D