1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pokebattles

Jun 21, 2009

1. Hi! I just made my first transaction after purchasing from the marketplace, so I thought it's time to create my feedback thread! Here it goes! :)

2. Hey, Pokebattles bought my lovely Custom House Yeondu MSD Doll from me and I couldn't be happier! Lovely buyer, accepts that a seller is human and can't always remove all the previous face up :sweat Paid fast, let me know she was there, the lot.

Highly recommended!

3. I sold a wig to Pokebattles. She communicated well and was wonderful to work with.

4. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Pokebattles. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. Bought a YoSD Kanon from me. Communication was excellent and payment prompt. Would gladly transact with again!
      -Pandora-

6. I bought a pair of glass eyes and a YoSD dress from Pokebattles and couldn't be happier. Communication and shipping were prompt. I would definitely recommend her :)

7. I bought a Volks Papi wig from Pokebattles and everything went good. Communication was good and she let me know right away as soon as she shipped the item. Packaged very well and is generally a very nice person to deal with. Thank you very much!

8. I bought Soom Afi from Pokebattles. She is very friendly and fast with replying all my message. Shipping time is very fast too. The packaged is very well and the most, She is pretty understanding and kind person to deal with. *v* Thank you so much for everything. Will love to have transaction with you again, Dear :aheartbea

9. Pokebattles bought a Volks DD Saber Lily from me and she was nothing short from perfect. She paid quickly, and was friendly every step of the way. She also let me know when the doll arrived. I would happily recommend her as a buyer to anyone. Thank you again for the smooth transaction!

10. I sold a volks yo tenshi hinata fullset to Pokebattles. She is a very nice guy! Fast reply and transaction was smooth =] Hope I will have chance to trade with her again!:fangirl:

11. Pokebattles bought SDGR Jun head from me.
      Quick payment and fast PMs.
      I recommend her!
      Thank you :)

12. I bought a Soom Necy from Pokebattles. She was very nice and responds to my messages very quickly. The Necy arrived quickly and the package was impeccable ! I recommend her ! Sankyuu for everything Pokebattles ! ^^'

13. Bought eyes from poke battles. Was fast to ship and super nice to talk to. :) thank you.
      i would buy from again from this seller

14. Pakebattles has sold me a mohair wig. All was very good! Very friendly and fast! :D

15. I sold Sdgr Jun Tachibana's default outfit and wig to Pokebattles. We had little issue with shipping, however, everything was solved at the end. Great communicator~ with fast reply~~ Thank you for great sales~~~ :)

16. I purchased a LTF outfit from Pokebattles. She shipped the item quickly and took the time to answer all of my questions. I would definitely buy from Pokebattles again.

17. bought a littlefee dreaming vampire rolly faceplate from Pokebattles. The communication was quick and friendly, she shipped the item quickly, it also arrived sooner than expected. Though it looked a little battered the inside packaging was top notch (someone would have had to step on it to be able to break it).
      I would not hesitate to deal with Pokebattles again.

18. Pokebattles sold me a lovely Littlefee Bisou sleeping faceplate. She communicated throughout, posted quickly, refunded some postage cost and it arrived really fast. All in all a great transaction.

19. I sold an SD outfit to Pokebattles. Communication and payment were swift and I highly recommend them as a buyer.