1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kei-chan2008

May 10, 2009

1. Please write feedback for me:aheartbea

2. I sold a body to her, she was really lovely to deal with!
      She paid promptly as she promised and everything went smoothly.
      A very good buyer indeed ;)

Thank you!

3. Kei-chan2008 commissioned a faceup from me and even thought there were complications with the shipping to me she was always friendly and made all run really smooth. Thanks so much! I'm happy you enjoyed it ^_^

4. Kei-chan bought a Luts Howl head from me, and was very gracious in my dealing with International shipping, which I'm not too experienced with. She kept me informed along the way and was a pleasure to sell to!

5. Sold and fdoll body to Kei-chan2008, communication was good. Payment fast. Recommended buyer.

6. Sold a wig to kei-chan, transaction went around without a hitch, great communication and quick payments. Thanks!

7. Kei-chan2008 bought a head from me, is a very nice buyer.
      Thanks for Wonderful communication:D

8. Excellent transaction with Kei-chan2008 who purchased a dress from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thanks! :aheartbea

9. I sold a doll head to Kei-chan2008 ^^ She was very polite, and sent her payment immediately~! She was lovely to work with, and the transaction was smooth ♥

10. I bought a Luts Winter Event Head from Kei-chan2008.
      Everything was really excellent and the head is wonderful :)

11. Kei-chan2008 bought a howl head from me, payment was received quickly & communication was great! Great buyer, would deal with again ^__^

12. Kei-chan2008 commissioned a face up from me, the transaction and communication was smooth and friendly, and she paid quickly. Definitively recommended! Thank you very much!

13. I bought a School A from Kei-chan2008. Great communication and quick shipping, the head arrived very well packed and safe.
      Thank you so much!

14. I sold a wig to her. She was fast with payment and polite with communication. Recommended buyer!!

15. I sold a body to her,and she is nice,and she loves the body,too.I am so happy with this.Good buyer!!^ ^

16. I sold a Regen head to Kei-Chan2008. She paid quickly and communication was good! I was having an internet breakdown at that period of time but Kei-Chan2008 was understanding and patient during this period of time.

It was nice dealing with her.

17. Kei-Chan2008 commissioned a face-up from me. She was very friendly and communicative and paid fast :)

18. I sold a head to her (SWITCH's SHINO).
      She paid promptly! It was so fast.
      Also, she is very kind & good byuer. :-)
      Thanks!

Thank you!

19. Kei-chan bought a SOOM Afi fauna head from me. Payment was quick and the whole transaction went smoothly! I'd defiantely sell to Kei again :)

20. Kei-chan2008 purchased a pair of dollheart cameo shoes from me. she paid promptly and kept excellent communication! thanks so much for the excellent transaction!