1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for total

Apr 30, 2009

1. This is a feedback thread for total.
      If you have had a transaction with me, please post here to leave the feedback for me. Thank you!:)

2. I purchased an outfit from Total. she was very pleasant to work with and I can highly recommend her and if I get the chance I would be willing to buy from her any time.

3. I bought a lovley grey coat from total.
      She was very sweet in communication
      and the item arrived safely and wellpacked.
      Would do business with her again! Thank you!

4. I bought a dress set from total and she sent it out the very next day I paid for it. She was a joy to work with, I highly recommend her.

5. Ordered some shoes and they got here fast and in great condition.:)
      Thanks!

6. Bought a wig from Total and had an Awesome Transaction, Great Communication along with super fast shipping. Very nice, Highly Recommend Thank you~ ^^

7. I bought a curly red wig from total, and after the payment was made, it was shipped right away, and I received it very quickly! It arrived in perfect condition, and looks fantastic on my girl. The price was low, and communication was very good. Highly recommended!

8. I bought a Dollfie Dream dynamite body from total. She was patient with me, and shipped quickly. Arrived safe and sound. Recommend her highly. :D

9. I bought volks's DP SD/SD13 girl clothes from Total.
      The transaction ran very smooth! Fast PM reply and super quick shipping!!
      The clothes are in very good condition. I must be regret if I didn't buy it!
      Highly recommend!! Total is totally an excellent seller :)

10. I bought a pair of shoes from Total. Excellent transaction, communication was great and shipping was super fast! Brilliant transcation would not hesitate to deal again. Thanks again!

11. I bought a Usagihime wig from Total. Fast shipping and a pleasing transaction. The wig took ages to arrive, though, but that was because the post office sent it to El Salvador by mistake. :P
      Thanks, Total!

12. I bought a 4D wig from Total~ She shipped quickly, and it came in perfect condition! I'd happily recommend her as a seller to anyone! Thank you!

13. I bought a Volks wig from total. The wig was shipped out quickly and arrived very fast. The item is in good condition as described. Thank you so much for smooth transaction!

14. i bought some leeke shoes from total,awesome seller and shipped quickly,they arrived in perfect condition,thank you

15. I sold some shoes to total. A very friendly buyer who sent all pms and payment very quickly. I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. I would highly recommend! Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

16. i bought a gorgeous Infinite Love kimono from total. Communication was great and she shipped it out quickly. The package came very quickly and it was well packaged. Great seller!

17. I bought a wig from total and everything was great! Fast shipping and great communication, couldn't be happier! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

18. I purchased a Leeke wig from Total and am very happy with our transaction. Fast, friendly communication, the wig is super nice and it arrived very quickly. thank you

19. I purchased a Leeke wig from total, it was my second time purchase. Wonderful seller, always friendly, excellent communication! Items are reasonably priced and excellent quality! Would definitely like to buy from again. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Volks outfit set from total and am happy with our transaction. Very good comunication, she gave me a few shipping options, I chose EMS and it arrived in 5 days! I love the set and would buy from her again anytime.