1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for autreuno

Apr 20, 2009

1. Hullo! ^.^

My (late) feedback thread.
      If you have a transaction with me please post the feedback here! :3

2. I was commissioned by autreuno for a faceup on her Migidoll Ryu, and had an excellent transaction with her. She PMed me to reserve a slot on my list and kept in contact with me during the entire process. Once her commission was completed she paid quickly, and let me know when her doll arrived to her home safely. I would gladly work with her again, either for a commission or just a regular transaction. She is a polite and honest person to work with. :D

3. autreuno purchased three fur wigs from me, and was lovely to work with. Quick and friendly communication, fast payment, and let me know when they arrived, as requested. It was a pleasure, and I'd be happy to do business with her again. Thanks!

4. autreuno participated in my Luts Limited CIAN and Dion Split.

She was so nice and friendly. She sent payment so fast. Her communication was great.

She replied all of PMs quick and let me know when package arrived

It was so nice to due business with her. I will absolutely work with her again.

Thank you so much.

yukichi

5. autreuno bought several SD items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

6. autreuno commissioned a faceup from me for her adorable CP Soony, and they are both so sweet! :lol: I had a lot of fun chatting with autreuno and painting her lovely girl Anais. :aheartbea Shipping, payment, etc. was perfect and I'd recommend her highly to anyone!

7. autreuno commissioned a faceup from me for her Soom Beryl. This is our second transaction and again, she was brilliant to work with - kept great communication, sent payment asap. I'd welcome her back anytime!! :aheartbea

8. autreuno ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

9. autreuno purchased 5 items from my shop. autreuno paid quickly and was very friendly to work with! A+ Thank you~ ^^

10. Autreuno just purchased a senior delf Mia head from. She paid immediately, and was super easy to work with. Highly recommended! Let me know when she gets to you, and I hope you love her!

11. I've had the pleasure to of painted two face ups for autreuno ^ ^ autreuno is very kind, and keeps up with communication very well; also sends payments when they plan to~ Thank you for choosing to commission me, and I hope we are able to work together again someday in the future~ autreuno is highly recommended! ^u^ !!

12. Bought a Delf Soony from her! Came wrapped up great, shipped FAST, easy communication! Kelli you a just a pleasure to do business with and I hope to again in the future. Thank you!!! <3

13. I did a Fairyland split with autreuno, she is incredibly nice and was quick to reply and send payments. It was a joy working with you!

14. I bought a Leekeworld body from autreuno. Communication was perfect, shipping was fast, and autreuno even included some goodies with my package! Absolutely wonderful seller, I would do business with her again!

15. ++POSITIVE++

autreuno purchased 5 items from my store. autreuno paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+! Come back anytime!

16. I just bought an Elf Nanuri Event head from the seller; communication was good and instant, the item shipped in perfect condition and on time. Excellent Seller!

17. Autreuno bought a Dollspirit Hoya from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication and prompt payment, Autreuno was very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
      Thank you so much!!!

18. autreuno bought CP Breakaway from me.

Lovely, friendly buyer -- very patient with me having to take it a little slow with the sale.
      Paid quickly, and let me know when he arrived -- thank you, and I hope you're very happy with your boy! :)

19. Autreuno sold me a Nanuri 07 head. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Great communication in advance, quickly shipped, extremely well protected during shipment, and what's better - my own birthday was days ago and there were some great little gifts included as well; certainly caught me by surprise. Great way to end an otherwise sour week.

Recommended - Certainly
      Would Buy From Again - Certainly
      Overall Experience - Excellent! A+

20. I bought a Luts SDF Noelia head from Autreuno, wonderfull seller, she held the head for me and when the time came to buy she sent it out as quick as possible, packed securely. Absolutely would recoment her az a seller and would buy from her again in the future too :)