1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for noelenfant

Apr 18, 2009

1. Please leave a feedback if you had a transaction with me :)

2. I bought a minifee Breakaway sleeping head and fire scar arm from noelefant.
      Communication was very clear and accurate.
      The items were exactly as described.
      PM's were replied to very quickly.
      The package was very well packed.
      And as it was one of her first items to be sold here on Denofangels, her phone number was given to me to assure me and to make me feel like I could trust her with the whole transaction.
      Everything just went incredibly smooth and there should be more like her here on DOA n__n
      -Wouldn't think twice to do business with this member again.
      C=​

3. I bought a MNF Scar Breakaway from noelefant, and everything was fantastic. She responded quickly to my PMs and was super friendly, the head was extremely well packaged! She even included a sweet little note, I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

4. I bought a LTF fox faceplate, fox extra items (feet, hands, ears) and a pair of LTF hands from noelefant -- and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! They were shipped super quickly -- it was an international transaction and I was so impressed at how quickly they arrived! Communication was fabulous! I wouldn't hestitate to do business with this member again. Thanks so much!

5. I've bought a mnf Shiwoo scar head + scar arm (right) in beautiful ws from noelefant, and everything is gone in the best way!
      Communication was very clear and fast and the items were exactly as described.
      For assured me that I was buying from a good seller, she gave me even
      her telephone number =)
      The items were very well packed and arrived really faster than I aspected.
      She even didn't ask me the shipping cost :fangirl:
      I would highly recommend this member to anyone and wouldn't hestitate to do business with her again!!
      Thanks really so much again noelefant! *w*

6. I bought a la petite Madeleine dress set from Noelenfant.
      Everything went smooth. Quick replays, polite answers,
      The item was well packed. I was well informed when it was sent.
      I highly recommend Noelenfant:fangirl:Thank you so much for this time!!!

7. I bought a LTF Shiwoo Fullset outfit from noelenfant. She was very kind, polite and communication was overall wonderful. Items were as described, shipped VERY quickly and packed well. I'd love to do business with her again! Thank you so much! :fangirl:

8. noelenfant sold me a wonderful kimono ^_________^
      it has been a truly wonderful and friendly transaction, with lovely communication ^_^ stunning item, very well packed, everything perfect!
      thank you!
      it has been a true pleasure dealing with her, highly recommended!!

9. I bought a BEAUTIFUL LTF shiwoo girl from noelenfant! Fantastic communication, fast shipping, fair price and amazing package! I highly recommend and would work with again!!!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a MSD Ken from Noelenfant. The communication was great! Noel was very pleasant to deal with and shipped Ken out quickly. Shipping was extremely fast! Noel sent Ken Monday via ems with tracking, and bubble-wrapped mummy Ken arrived friday morning. The packaging was exceptional and Noel sent many goodies with Ken (3 wigs, socks, eyes, 2 pairs of boots, 4 pants/ shorts and around 5+ shirts), all items were clean as well. Ken also has an extrodinarily beautiful faveup.
      i would love to do business with Noel again.

11. I purchased a Rosen & FairyLand Girl Hybrid from noelenfant and it was perfect: fast, clear and friendly communication, item perfectly packaged, fast shipping. I would recommenend noelenfant for any transaction.
      Thanks!

12. I purchased a lovely Volks F08 from noelenfant.
      The doll arrived in wonderful condition and is probably the best packaged doll I have ever received!
      She also arrived with beautiful extras.
      I am very happy with our transaction and would definitely do business with noelenfant again.
      :)

13. I purchased LTF Leah. She arrived packed with loving care. I fully recommend purchasing from noelenfant. A very pleasant international transaction. Great Communication Items Received As Promised Great Packaging A+++++seller

14. I have just received a box with 3 of the most stunning beautiful heads in I think I have ever seen! :aheartbea

I purchased 3 minifee heads from noelenfant and they were shipped upon receipt of payment and wrapped so well.
      They are incredible - thank you :fangirl:

I would not hesitate to buy again from noelenfant and I hope that I can :D

15. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

16. I bought some clothes and they are amazing. Communication was a dream and I found Noelefant to be a fantastic and honest seller and I would recommend anyone to purchase from Noelefant.
      Thank you so so much.

17. POSITIVE
      I had a lovely transaction with noelenfant :sumomo:
      Communication was prompt and friendly and my doll was packed extremely well :D
      I would definitely recommend noelenfant as a seller would happily do business with them again.
      Thank you very much! :aheartbea

18. i bought a minifee liria head from noelenfant, and it was a perfect transaction in every way! <3 they responded quickly to all messages, and were so quick to send me photos of extras that i asked for, such as a written note with the head, as well as showing me a photo of the package when i asked for it! i initially thought i needed a 3 month layaway, and they laid out the terms, payments, and dates super clearly, even though i ended up being able to finish the payment early~
      they requested i use a service called transferwise for payment, and though i was nervous about it at first, their honesty and sharing their own experiences with it really helped put me at ease. were also quick to confirm payments, and shipped out really fast, with the head packaged very securely! im incredibly grateful for their kindness and giving such a wonderful experience to buy from <3

19. I bought School A head from Noelenfant, and it was a great transaction! Communication was clear and friendly, shipping was made promptly and safely done. She also helped me to confirm the authenticity of the head. I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you again!

20. I bought some Fairyland event wings from Noelenfant and it was a perfect transaction! She answered quickly and thoroughly to my questions, and she shipped the wings really promptly! I would happily buy from her again! :D
      Thank you!! :aheartbea