1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Faerie_Speak

Apr 4, 2009

1. Had a look but didn't see a feedback thread for this lovely lady.

If you've also had any transactions with her, please leave feedback here ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sold a 2008 Summer Limited Dollzone Feilian-2, Fullset to Faerie_Speak and she was an utter pleasure to deal with. Fantastic communication and very pleasent manner. Fast payments and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

Would not hasitate to sell to this buyer again.

2. Faerie_Speak bought a bunch of accessories from me awhile back, was a wonderful person to work with and a sweet person to deal with ^_^ Highly recommended as a Buyer!
      hugs and thanks for such a wonderful transaction!

3. Faerie_Speak sold me a Bobobie Sprite girl. She really went above and beyond. All my PMs were answered in a timely manner. The doll was shipped soon after I paid. The UPS driver dropped off my package at the wrong house and the doll was missing over the weekend. The package was correctly labelled, it was all delivery error and not Faerie_Speak's fault at all. Still, when UPS said she needed to start the investigation, she stepped right up and took care of business. She kept me updated with everything she knew, even the time of day she expected to get the next bit of information.

The end of the story is that when my neighbor way up the road got back from her weekend away, she left a note in my mailbox and I was able to retrieve my new girl, well-wrapped, in perfect condition, and just as promised.

In short, when there was a problem, Faerie_Speak was an AWESOME seller to deal with. If businesses (like UPS) had customer service people like her, we would all shop happily ever after.

I can't recommend her enough as a seller.
      Thank you so much!

4. Faerie_Speak bought my Yder. She was very clear upfront that she would require time to gather the funds and only had me put the doll on hold when she was certain of her finances. Upon getting the funds, she paid promptly and remained easily contactable and pleasant throughout the transaction.

She was patient throughout the transaction and even reassured me about shipping when the doll was delayed in customs witin the US. She also informed me when the doll had arrived. ^^ I'd definitely sell to her again! Thanks!!! ;D

5. Faerie_Speak purchased my Asleep Eidolon Cookie. She was a real pleasure to do business with - timely, friendly messages throughout the transaction and very prompt payment. I would happily sell to her again, any time!

Thanks so much!

:daisy

6. Fairie_Speak bought a Pukifee Vanilla from me and was absolutely delightful to work with. She was very quick to respond and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. Thanks so much ,3

7. I did a couple of face-ups for Faerie_Speak and everything went wonderfully! Communication was clear and questions answered quickly, payment was received when agreed, and the hugs were fantastic. Top notch commissioner! :D

8. I sold a Volks MSD Nagisa "in Preschool" doll with default eyes to Faerie_Speak. She was a quick and reliable buyer. She responded promptly to all communication, provided all of the information I needed to complete the transaction, and paid immediately. She kept in constant contact and let me know as soon as she received the doll. I would definitely do business with her again and heartily recommend her as a buyer. It was a fantastic transaction! ♥️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Faerie_Speak sold me Asleep Eidolon Cookie and I am very pleased with this perfect transaction! She is a very helpful person and it was a pleasure to communicate with her while I had been paying my layaway :-)
      Sorry for my bad English
      :daisy

10. Faerie_Speak commissioned a face-up from me and was a pleasure to work with. Timely and friendly communication, as well as ample patience with the little bit of winter weather progress delay. Highly recommended and would be happy to work for again in the future. Thank you so much! :cake:

#10 AlisonVonderland, Jan 12, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016