1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll- Mini Discussion

Apr 3, 2009

1. I love their faces, but I'm not too fond of their hands. I like separated fingers generally, and the shape just seems too stiff and unnatural.

2. i adore the faces, but i have to agree on the hands comment, especially given the lovely hands out there in this size...

by the way, does anyone know what resins match crobidoll's?
      it might be possible to get different hands for them?

3. They've got body shots and more photos up now. [Girl] [Boy] I like their bodies, but I have to agree on the hand comment. I will wait to see prices~

I second Anavel's comment... what do they mean by that? If there's a chance to get the outfit I might seriously consider Milch.

4. hi^^
      I wanted to know the exact measurements, respectively height, of crobidoll's voice of spring kids:D
      anybody know something about it?
      thank you^^

5. They are Crobidoll C Line Body :)
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=898

Item : Crobi doll C-Line Boy Body
      Body Size :
      Tall(Without head): 36 cm
      Width of shoulders: 9 cm
      Circumference of chest: 17 cm
      Circumference of neck: 7.5 cm
      Length of arm(from shoulder to wrist): 13 cm
      Length of leg(from hips to ankle): 19 cm
      Circumference of waist: 14 cm
      Length of foot: 5.5 cm

Item : Crobi doll C-Line Girl Body
      Body Size :
      Tall(Without head): 36 cm
      Width of shoulders: 9 cm
      Circumference of chest: 18 cm
      Circumference of neck: 7.5 cm
      Length of arm(from shoulder to wrist): 13 cm
      Length of leg(from hips to ankle): 19 cm
      Circumference of waist: 14 cm
      Length of foot: 5.5 cm

HTH,
      A

6. thank you^^
      uhm...does anybody know the height including head?
      thanks^^

7. Well, this is only a guess, but on Luts' page Kid Delfs are also 36cm tall without a head...and they are 42cm with head. So I think the Crobidoll kids should also be somewhere near - if not exactly 42cm :lol:

8. hey... does anyone else notice this?

I think heidi and camille are the normal version of marie and marisol?
      If you look closely, heidi and marie are definitely the same mold except that heidi got painted teeth...
      and camille are definitely the normal-skinned boy version of marisol (that unique chin stands out!!) ^^

9. lileychristie, Heidi and Camille are the same mold as Marie and Marisol. :3 The difference between those is special skin, since Marisol is mocha brown and Marie white, then also the cute little antlers and default outfit + wig. Oh Crobidoll has such a beautiful tan skin.

So if someone missed the Crobi's pretty deer babies, you can also buy Camille or Heidi! :)

10. Omgosh guys, you should be getting your girls soon! I got my Marisol Yesterday! eeeeeeeeee She's SO cute!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Yay! I finally got her together! :XD:

My beautiful, little monster; Chatonne.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you! How nice of you to say so! :XD: :aheartbea

Congratz~ I want to see how others might customize Marie too. :)

I took more photos and, man, she is such a pretty thing~

Something new I learned on the way though: afternoon lighting washes out white-skin dolls... *_*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Marie spam? :D?

[​IMG]

14. We need more spam of these girls! Here is my Clover <3

[​IMG]

15. I just created a Flickr group for Marisol/Marie: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1420871@N23/ Spam all of your pictures there!

Also, with a little sleuth work, I was able to locate 12 of the 20 Marisols :fangirl: I am so determined to create a master database of them, haha. :sweat

16. Question for you guys. What size eyes are your girls currently wearing? I'm thinking about getting her 18mm eyes because 16mm leave gaps. I think her default acrylics were 18mm but I don't have them any more and I'm really not sure.

17. @Tayder: Yes. Camille and Heidi are the same mold, along with Marisol and Marie. They all just have different face ups. : )

18. Please do! I want to see more of the other C-line girls and boys out there. There's not nearly enough spam of them out there.
      In speaking of spam, here's my girl Curare. She's a Marisol.
      [​IMG]

Did you get your girl with the default face up or are you going to give her a custom one?