1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Pluto Dolls

Mar 20, 2009

1. noelle>> Thank you. :-)
      My novelist freind writes the stories, and I sculpt the characters. That will be our new heads.
      Please check on our updates.

2. aviatorfox>> Yes, we do have a white skin sample.(currently, only one sample)

If someone want the white skin head, we'll produce it.

3. Yes, there will be new heads. :-)
      Vergil is the first and surely the others will be comming.
      But since I'm the only one who sculping the heads, that will take some time.

cirquemom>> We haven't decide the price yet but it may cost about USD 80~90$.

The best match is Volks MSD.(Size and color) And LUTS kid delf is matching too. : -)

4. We updated new pictures!
      Please come by and see the rest of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even if Vergil looks good in dress, officially he's a boy. :-)

llsonya >> Thank you. : )
      We will produce white skin. You can choose the skin type.

the picture below, the body is volks MSD. I think it's the best match.
      But Luts Kid Delf body is also availiabe.

We haven't teste MNF body. But since MNF's neck girth is 3inch, there will be no problem. :-)

#5 PLUTO, Mar 25, 2009
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2021
    5. you believe the problem with the MNF would not? then it is just great! My concern is that the MNF has quite a thin neck ...
      I will wait for the appearance of white heads. I want to have such a beautiful person, it was neat, flexible body.

6. llsonya >> the bodies we tested had thicker necks... So I think you can assemble the head to MNF body.
      But it might looks strange....

I can't tell you right now. Sorry.
      If I find a MNF body, I'll combine that and let you know how it looks like.

aeryn>> Thank you aeryn! I won't tell Vergil. I'll just dress him some girl's clothes. :-D

Vergil is 40cm BJD head. Volks MSD is the best match.
      7-8 inch wig, 14mm eyes.

And if somebody want faceup service, it will be availiable.

#7 PLUTO, Mar 26, 2009
    7. Quite Different image of Vergil :
      [​IMG]

Yes, I'm in Korea, so could get him earlier. :)
      I like Vergil's adult, elegant sculpture but this is the only type of face make-ups I can do. I just want to suggest another possibility of Vergil. :)

8. gelfling9uk>> Thank you! :-)

I don't own white skin version DOC body. So I can't check it. :-(
      The sample picture on the site is Volks white skin. But as long as I know, Volks white is very similar to LUTS real white.

9. Sorry to ask another question Pluto, in the gallery section on your site, can you just confirm that the first one is WS and the other 3 are pics of NS? I ask only as I'm still trying to decide which resin I would like....:sweat

10. gelfling9uk >> Oh, you have such sharp eyes. :-) My friends couldn't see the difference.
      Yes, it's the white skin. And the others are all normal skin pictures.

11. Well..It's me again. :sweat

I tried two kinds of glass eye on Vergil, and got these pics.

[​IMG]
      This is Korean site Dollmore's glass eye, and 14mm. I think it's slightly bigger than desirable. Maybe color's the problem...:<

[​IMG]
      And this is Korean site Everpurple's 12mm. I just like it.

I hope these pics could help somebody trying to buy glass eyes for Vergil. :)

Thanks, gelfling9uk. :)
      I've heard that 14mm(from Dollmore) eyes are a bit bigger than other 14mm eyes.
      Maybe I'll post the eyes' iris/pupil size...(Or, as you said, start a database thread :) )

*I've also heard Vergil's grey eyes ( on http://hadess.org/dolls/story/001-e.htm ) are 14mm, too!

#12 eppie, Apr 19, 2009
    12. Thanks eppie and gefling9uk! :)

Does anyone know if a Dollstown boy body would work or are they too big perhaps? I really like their sculpts otherwise and would prefer to have a more mature look for this boy.

ETA: I was originally thinking of the 15 year old, but maybe the 7 year old would work sizewise?

13. toveb>> I can't find anyone who has dollstown body...sorry.
      But since the vergil head is for 40cm BJD, 7 years old bodies possibly matching...
      Is there some images that dollstown body combine with MSD size head? Vergil head is slightly smaller than other MSD heads, but that can help in this matter.

14. I have the 7 year old body for a girl and DT heads are generally a bit larger than MSD heads, so maybe a Pluto head will work. :) I think the skin colour can be matched fairly well also.

15. I just did this as experiment to see if the body would be suitable and was suprised that it's not bad at all IMO.

Of course, here the BBB body is ws and the vergil head is ns, but I thought if you were struck for cash and wanted a less expensive body, it is do-able! By the way, the body is the large bust version.

The Vergil head is longer and slimmer than my sprite head, which is shorter and wider. What do you think??

Does anyone know if BBB ns is similar to either Kid Delf, Volks or DOC ns bodies, as these are the preferred matches...? (goes off to do some research on forum)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Okay, I've looked up DoD and like Luts Real Skin (my previous resin match research task) it's a real doozy. DoD changed their resin to pinky in 2007. That could be why my comparison differ wildly from Pluto's. Perhaps Pluto's DoC body is from early 2007 or even before?

Pluto is this the case?

Anyway, here's a thread that seems to talk about old DoD resin matches. (Mostly near the end of it.) So maybe this would be something to try as well. I'll check Dollmore tomorrow if I get the chance. AND if I'm lucky, my pinky-white Dollzone body might arrive.. any day now... That would be good to check too.

17. Gelfiling>> Uh-uh..... I knew about DOD's old/new body changes
      But I didn't know the resin color changed that much...
      The image on my site is old version DOD body.

Sorry about that. I should have known.....

18. Another experiment!

These pics show the pluto head on a 'yellowed' ws AoD body - IMO the resin match is spot on :o...the body was received 27 July 2008.

I kept them large, for better viewing^^

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Nice, gelfling9uk! Now, how do I get one?? ^_^

Today I put Luts Wintery (real skin), Banji (Dollmore), Puki (Fairyland) LadySaiyuki's Ted (Bobobie??) and Vergil next to each other and there were no matches. LOL. And then my camera told me if didn't have a memory card. *deflate*

So, pics tomorrow!

I'm hoping the pinky DZ body comes soon. Will make inquiries... Given it's supposed to be a match for my Wintery... well, let's just say it better not match Vergil!!! ^_^

Don't worry, Pluto :truffle - no one expects you to know everything. ^_^ I was pretty amazed by the differences myself!