1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Splynterhayde

Mar 7, 2009

1. (as of March 6th, 2009: My 21st Birthday!)

BUYS

I've had very very pleasant experiences with:

nena: I bought my Kohya off of her and she is just a sweet, LOVELY darling. My doll came to me exactly as described, plus, she was nice enough to send him with a wig, and he shall remain great friends with her until they day we die. She was VERY helpful and VERY patient. I defiantely recommend her.

Dutchgirl: I bought my AR doll carrier off of her. VERY fast, very proffesional and sweet seller. VERY CARING. . I am well pleased with the case and she has been most helpful to me. .

Paulkaiju: Custom made me a beautiful pair of eyes. He's a good seller and a sweet guy. They were definately worth my while and money. .

WaWaMelon: Okay, just perfect. Lovely. She made me the CUTEST cabbit plushie and even sent me some of the cutest little toys along with him. Very awesome and cool and nice. .

Marie: I bought the original Kohya wig from her. Very proffesional and fast.

zoi_no_miko: Bought a crazy wig off of her for nice and cheap. Hand delivered right to me~. XD.

zoi_no_miko: I bought her DOD Too, Kuro. Since I got to go out on the town with her, it was an incredible transaction. :3.

SELLS

I haven't sold anything yet. . I'll let you guys know how that goes.

TRADES

effigy: I traded my DoD Too for a Soom Gem boy body, and the transaction went well, rather quickly, and the body ended up matching my head almost perfectly. Effigy is friendly and encouraging to the first time trader. Good job!

2. I had a great trade with Splinterhayde. The Too I received in exchange for my Soom boy body was well used, but perfectly described and excellently packaged. Shipping went smoothly and communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to trade again, or conduct sales with Splinterhayde

3. Splynterhayde participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I recieved fast payment and great communication through our transactions together. Also a very fun person to talk to! Sorry your friend didn't like your gift, but it was a very sweet gesture! :P

Thanks so much! I'd gladly work with you again! :)

4. Splynterhayde bought Into Soul: Odd Eyes, 16mm from me. She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!:)

5. Splynterhayde joined a LUTS group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process was perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

6. I recently purchased a doll, communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. Super friendly seller too, I'd definately buy from Spynterhayde again! ^__^ <3

7. I sold a lovely Head to this lovely person and it was so much fun xD
      It went really smooth an they are soo friendly an kept to there word. Thanks so much!

8. Splynterhayde bought doll accessories from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

9. Me & Splynterhayde traded her gourgeous "Cheerydoll" dress set with pretty jewelery for my NS Luts SSdf man head! The trade went soooo smoothly, everything arrived in great condition! thanks so much! Highly reccommend Splynterhayde as a trader! :)

10. Splynterhayde bought a head from me, communication(include the layaway) was smooth and overall process was perfect, thanks! Great buyer.

11. Splynterhayde bought an iDoll MSD Outfit from me and was absolutely wonderful with communication and prompt, smooth payment! It was great talking with them, as well. Super friendly and absolutely wonderful when negotiating arrangements for the transaction. Thank you, Splynterhayde ^^ Reccomended to all~

12. Splynterhayde bought Euclase from me. At first she said she need 3-4 months layaway. But she did pay in amazing speed. She was really lovely and friendly every time she wrote to me. Promptly let me know as soon as she pick up the package. I'm very happy tha Euclase in a very good new home now. Thank you^ ^

13. i bought the Euclase outfit from Splynterhayde and i had nothing but wonderful communication from her, she shipped the outfit quickly and it arrived very fast. i would love to to busniess with her again as i highly recomend her!

thank you so much Splynterhayde

14. Splynterhayde purchased a pair of eyes from me, and was a perfect buyer in every way. Thank you very much. ^^

15. Splynterhayde bought a pair of Soom Euclase dead hands, paid very fast and was very nice, friendly and incredibly patient!!

A real pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ;)

Thank you! <3

16. Had a great transaction with Angele ^-^ She's super nice and understanding even when things got a bit mixed up on my end ^-^ She kept in contact with me the throwout the whole thing. Very highly recommended!

Thanks again!!

17. Bought a pair of eyes from her. She was really efficient and kind! I really appreciate her help. Definitely recommended to others!

18. I bought a pair of Euclase hands from Splynterhayde and they arrived safely and the transaction went great. Thanks!

19. I bought Euclase's meditation head, package was great and transaction too, and communication during all this deal time ^___^
      very responsible person!