1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cat2hall

Feb 5, 2009

1. Hello~

If you've sold anything to me or purchased any item from me.
      Please leave your feedback here.

Thank you!!:)

2. I just sold an old FCS F-28 head. cat2hall was wonderful to deal. Was fast to answer PM's and great to deal with in this transaction. I highly recommend cat2hall:).

Briar

3. cat2hall has bought 3 pairs of glasses from me^^
      She is very friendly, communicative and send the payment promptly.
      I do appreciate her consideration in this bussiness!![Hug~]
      Thanks very much again(≧∇≦)/

4. I received a Volks SD16 girl camisole top from cat2hall and she was wonderful, shipped fast and safe and had great communication - she even checked up on the package when it hadn't arrived after a couple weeks (US<->Canada mail can be slow is all ^^ but it was nice to hear from her). Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

5. I purchased a lovely Volks maiden kimono from cat2hall & she sent it quickly & I received it in excellent condition. Thank you so much :D
      Anna

6. cat2hall boguht doll necklace from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

7. I bought a Luts wig from cat2hall. Communication was great and the wig was shipped super fast. Wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3

8. I purchased the most adorable Rosen Lied tiny doll. I am so pleased with him. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend cat2hall as an honest seller. Thank you!

9. I bought dresses made by Yabu from cat2hall. The transaction went wonderfully with great communication, and shipment was very speedy! Thanks. ^^

10. Bought a Volks Bunny Blanket For Yo-SD from her.
      Good seller,shipping is fast,good communication.

Will to trade with her again.

Thankyou!

11. I purchased a Rosenlied dress and a Yo-SD kimono from cat2hall, the transaction went smoothly, and the items were shipped out very promptly, packaged well and in excellent condition. The communication was also fantastic, I would be delighted to deal with her again - thank you! :aheartbea

12. I purchased beautiful Miss'Na dress from cat2hall.
      Communication was very clear. The dress shipped in the very next day and arrived within days in excellent condition.
      Thank you very much!! :)
      I highly recommend cat2hall as a fantastic seller!

13. I participated in cat2hall's preorder, "Summer Dream".
      She always replied my pms swiftly and was very friendly. The items were very well packaged as well :)

Thank you very much!

Will certainly deal with her again.

14. I purchased Tohya head from cat2hall.
      The head has a chip on the bottom eyelid, but she didn't tell me. I asked for a partial refund, but she rejected. Anyway, I've decided to keep the head. Transaction was smooth and she replied promptly.

15. I purchased a Kill_u head from cat2hall. She reserved the head for me for a week until I got paid to buy him. She is very patient and very sweet! My item was shipped the next day and was wrapped very securely! I wouldnt hesitate to deal with cat2hall!

16. cat2hall bought a dress from me. Communication was great and payment was made very fast. She also let me know when she got the item. highly recommend! Thanks!

17. In Kaede's case, I didn't notice there is a tiny chip on the bottom eyelid at first unitll Kaede told me. And Kaede immediately asked for partial refund.
      I apologized for my mistake for not checking careful enough to recognize the imperfection of the head before sending it out.
      I also told her that I would not make partial refund but I were willing to refund her full payment and pay for the shipping to have the head return to me if she decided not to buy it.
      I believed Kaede accepted the condition and decided to keep the head.

I think it's my responsible to bring out what Kaede did not mention in her feedback.
      And I'll definitely be more careful of the item condition in the feature.

18. Bought 2 wigs from cat2hall. They arrived very fast and in perfect condition!:aheartbea

19. I bought a set of custom-made pants from YABU via cat2hall as an agent, and the whole transaction went very nicely. The pants are gorgeous, production and shipping times were faster than I expected, and cat2hall's communication the whole time was excellent; very prompt and polite.

20. I sold a trenchcoat to Cat2hall and she was very quick with the payment and we had a extremely pleasant transaction. Thankyou so much!