1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kaina

Jan 30, 2009

1. Please leave me feedback here! I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you!! :fangirl:

2. It was a wonderful transaction! The outfit arrived in perfect condition and really quickley :aheartbea

I highly recommend buying from kaina! :D

3. I bought a dress from Kaina. She shipped quickly and it was in great condition :aheartbea

4. I bought a pretty Petite AI Hanael from Kaina. Communication was pleasant, and the little one arrived promptly with a lot of extras. A very nice transaction, thank you.

5. I bought Bianka's BTSSB Dress Set from Kaina, and she was very easy to deal with! Friendly and always kept communication. Thanks so much! :D

6. Kaina sold me a doll head. She was friendly and quick to answer PMs and ship. Thank you!

7. I purchased a Volks Rose default outfit set from Kaina and it arrived today. Item was packed well and was shipped out the same day she said she would. Great seller. The ribbons on the shoes needed some minor fixing but is still considered in excellent condition despite that.

Thank you very much for the good price on the set. ^^ I would definitely buy from again.

8. I purchased a suit set from Kaina. The outfit was in immaculate condition, shipping was quick and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!

9. I bought a Volks Bianka from Kaina! Everything went great and she came in the exact condition that was described! I would absolutely recomend her!

10. i got a volks rose from kaina and she arrived super fast,she let me know the tracking number straight away,the doll was in lovely condition,and she even put afew extra gifts in the box,a great seller,thank you :)

11. I just had a most excellent transaction with Kaina! Communication was so nice and prompt, the shipping was fast and my sweet doll was well packed with lots of candy included even!:) I am so happy...thank you!!:)

12. I bought a dress set from Kaina.
      Her communication is fast and friendly.
      The dress arrived well packaged and I love it.
      Thank you very much. :XD:

13. I bought a truly beautiful CH Jin from Kaina :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

Communication was excellent, and so friendly and polite….I cannot recommend Kaliha highly enough :abow:

You can buy with confidence from this wonderful seller :thumbup

Thank you once again

:hamster:

14. Kaina sold a Dollfie Dream to me, her communication is fantastic and she did a wonderful job with the packaging. Thanks Kaina!

15. wonderfull and fast postage thankyou kaina :)

16. I ordered a Rosenlied dress from Kaina. Her communication was excellent, and she shipped the dress very quickly. I highly recommend her as a seller.

17. I bought a nono swd from Kaina. Communication and shipping were excellents!

18. I bought a pair of shoes from Kaina, and she had quick responses plus fast shipping. Thanks so much!

19. I bought a #34head with her and the transaction was perfect!
      She sent quickly, with great communication and fast deal!
      Thank you very much!:)

20. I bought a Chez Masha Silk Dress in pink from Kaina and it was a wonderful experience from the start ^^.

So nice, so polite and friendly when answering to my messages, so fast sending the dress without forgetting to tell me its tracking number. I will deal with her without any doubt at all if she allows me to do so ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie !!