1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbacks for animedolls....

Jan 26, 2009

1. Yeah, i finally made it onto the Market Place and believe me this is one section i am sure to be very active in :)

So please besure to leave me feedbacks here.

But for starters i have e-bay feedbacks under seller id animedolls

2. sold glib eyes to animedolls. Very quick with payment, smooth transaction. Thanks for business!

3. I sold a Face Plate to animedolls and she is a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again! :)

4. animedolls joined a dollmore order I ran. Paid quickly and was an awesome member to the order. Would love to deal with again ^^

5. Perfect transaction with animedolls who purchased an ED Ian from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. An excellent experience. Thank you!

6. Great experience selling my 16mm blue glass eyes to animedolls. Thanks so much for the fast payment!

7. Sold a The Moon head to animedolls. Good communication, swift payment, and overall a great experience :)

8. I purchased a Puki from animedolls and the transaction was perfect. Fast shipping and great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again :)

9. animedolls participated in a Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

10. Animedolls purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and was extremely wonderful to deal with. Her patience and understanding was beyond compare when there was a slight mishap with the shipping. She's sweet and I truly appreciate how easy and smooth things were handled on her end. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :D

:clover Thank you for your purchase! :clover

11. animedolls bought a Fairyland LF fullset outfit from me, and everything went perfectly.

Paid very fast, replied to PMs instantly, and was very nice and friendly in her PMs too.

Thanks so much! <3

12. I sold a Lati Green wig to animedolls, and the transaction was totally smooth! Speedy payment, great communication. Thanks! <3

13. I sold a LittleFee Flora faceplate to animedolls, and it was a great transaction...she had nice communication and paid promptly...I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! :D

14. I bought a teenytiny wig from animedolls, and the transaction was perfect! It arrived safe and sound, and she is very friendly to deal with. Would absolutely buy from again. Thanks! <3

15. animedolls purchased a Pocket Fairy outfit from me. It was a pleasure to do business with her - friendly communication and super fast payment. I would happily deal with her again anytime!

Thanks so much! :)

:daisy

16. Sold CCC's Bubu Odoroki to animedolls.
      Fast payment, excellent buyer!

17. Betty purchased a Lati Bayer from me--paid right when she said she would, kept in touch, and let me know when the doll arrived. All in all a real pleasure to work with!

18. Thanks so much for the positive feedback and enjoy your Puki Cupid & Ante Multi heads . Wonderful transaction with animedolls !!! Paid fast and was a delight to work with.
      I just read that you have 100's of dolls in your profile and that you are a "Crazy Doll Hoarder" I got a huge chuckle out of that, can you hear me laughing all the way from LAS VEGAS??? Take care

19. Purchase two wigs from animedolls. OPen clear communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much !

20. I ran a Pipos GO that animedolls participated on. animedolls was a perfect participant who paid promptly each time invoiced and was also very pleasant to communicate with. I couldn't ask for a better GO participant!