1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seikatsubei

Jan 14, 2009

1. Hi! I'm starting my own thread for feedback for anyone who's bought, sold or traded with me! Thanks! ^_^

2. I sold seikatsubei a Pipos Ringo! She was wonderful to sell to! She sent the money order without delay and kept in touch with me. She even sent PMed me a picture of her new doll with his new family =3
      I would definitely sell or buy from her again!
      ((Did I mention she opened a feedback thread for me? How cool is that! =D ))

3. She bought a doll from me and i am happy about it because i know my girl is now loved. She paid quickly and kept in good contact. She was very nice to deal with and my feedback for her is very positive :aheartbea

4. Seikatsubei purchased a boy body from me and was completely awesome. Lightning-fast payment, very friendly, and great to work with. Definitely recommended! :). Thanks again!

5. I bought a Re-Ment room box from Seikatsubei. She included lots of fun little extra goodies in the package, and was very pleasant to deal with. She sent the package to my boyfriend's address so that I could avoid having to pay expensive international shipping. I can't wait for our next visit so that I can pick it up and play with it in person! :D

6. I forgot to mention! I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the name: deconeko ^_^

7. I bought an Orient Doll Vampire Il from seikatsubei and she was fabulous to deal with. She shipped quickly and kept up great and friendly communication. I would highly recommend doing business with her, she's a wonderful seller!

8. seikatsubei bought a Volks Heath head from me. ^_^ Payment was very quick, and communication was great! Very nice to talk to. :) Thanks again!

9. Purchased one of Nikki's room boxes, was packaged carefully and she also included a lot of extra's. Great and timely communication for the transaction...I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you!! LeeAnn

10. I just bought a cast iron doll bed from Seikatsubei, along with some other little goodies. She let me choose my shipping (due to the bed weighing so much) and she was so careful with the packaging. Everything was in bubble wrap. :3nodding:

Once you have had someone from eBay ( not Seikatsubei !) send you a ceramic cookie jar with nothing but one sheet of newspaper :crushed , you learn to appreciate good packaging.

I hope to trade with her again, and I'll recomend her to anyone.

11. I bought a DZ sheep from her! he came in MINT condition with lots of wrapping and CUTE BOW!! i REALLY recommend this girl~! He came in just 2 weeks and i live a whole united states away from her!! I got him at an uber cheap price(with faceup,clothes etc) and she helped me with any questions i had promptly<333 THANKS SO MUCH!! Hope to work with you again!!:hugs so tight~:~

12. I bought a Nabi Kiss from seikatsubei and I'm more than happy with this better than perfect transaction! :D She shipped very quickly and kept in communication with me! Nabi looks ever better in person! Couldn't ask for a better experience. :) Thanks!

13. Yay! So glad to hear the mini garden you bought arrived safely and your Pukis willl be enjoying it :D Great transaction, great buyer!

14. I bought a Rement room box, and it couldn't have been easier! i got adorable little freebies too! definitely a great seller!!

15. I've bought a violin for my boy from here :)
      The violin is just perfect and is so pretty, thank you very much :D

16. I bought a Violet Fern outfit from seikatsubei. She was very friendly and shipped the dress super quickly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

17. I purchased two pair of acrylic eyes from seikatsubei. She was a Great to deal with, friendly to talk to and I would love to deal with her again ^___^

18. I purchased eyes and a pair of shoes from her and they arrived quickly she was a pleasure to do business with . A+ seller.

19. i had a perfect transaction, good communication, prompt ship, excellent!

20. I bought one of the re-ment rooms. Even though the PO messed up the MO and snail-mail is not fun to wait for, she was very patient through the entire transaction. I'm very glad to have my big box at home now too =D