1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Nyxx2

Jan 3, 2009

1. Hi,I sold some items to nyxx2,^0^She was friendly and a pleasure to deal with.~and make a very quickly payment~~a nice communication~Thank you very much.

2. Made some bitty clothes for nyxx2 and she was fabulous to work for!
      Great communication and fun choices.
      Enjoy!

3. Sold a wig and a pair of eyes to Nyxx2 who was fast with payment and had good communication. She is a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

4. Nyxx2 sold me a Juri 08 head and the transaction was brilliant! She kept in contact throughout and packed her so well for a safe journey from Australia to the UK!

I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

5. Nyxx2 bought my Pukifee Zoe. Payment was fast, & so was communication. Thanks a bunch.

6. Nyxx2 bought my Fairyland Littlefee Ante Elf, communication was brilliant and payment very prompt. Thank you very much for adopting my Molly, have great fun with her xx

7. Nyxx2 bought my BID Erzulie. Fast payment & and very good communication. Thanks :*

8. I sold Nyxx2 a LTF Ante. They were very fast with payment and overall was very pleasant to work with. Thank you!

9. nyxx2 bought a LTF Bisou from me. I could not be happier with this transaction and with her and i do not how to thank her for having adopted the little angel. She is a unique friendly and lovely person. Communication was always immediate and really nice and her payment was very fast!!!!! She immediately let me know once the girl arrived home. I highly recommend her!!. Thank you sooo much my dear <3 <3 <3

10. nyxx2 bought several pieces of clothes from me. She is a wonderful customer. Friendly with excellent communication. Payment went quick. A perfect transaction! Highly recommended! Thank you so much ^^

11. Nyxx2 bought a LTF Ante from me. Communication was great and she was amazing to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again!

12. Nyxx2 bought wigs from me. A very nice n friendly buyer. She pay fast and really polite. Thank you so much for buying from me. I recommend her as an A++ buyer.

13. I sold a Minifee Rena to nyxx2 and it was such a pleasure to deal with her. She was very friendly the whole time and the communication was perfect too, she also paid very quickly. And she was very patient too, as it took quite a long time for the package to arrive.
      I couldn't have wished for a better transaction and can only highly recommend her!

14. Nyxx2 bought a 5stardoll Amy from me and it was a great transaction. Her communication was excellent all the time and the payment very quick. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much ^^

15. Nyxx2 recently adopted my little pukipuki. Payment was prompt, and communication was brilliant. Nyxx2 is super lovely to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate for a heartbeat to do business with her again. Highest recommendation ever!! :) :)

16. Nyxx2 purchased a Littlefee Bisou from me and it was a great transaction!! Thank you!! :)

17. Nyxx2 purchased a MNF Lishe head from me. She was a wonderful person to deal with and paid right away! She let me know as soon as the head arrived too.
      I would definitely sell to her again! This was an A + + + + + transaction!
      Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

18. nyxx2 bought a minifee body from me, prompt payment and excellent communication~ and she soon let me know when it's arrived to her ^__^ I will definitely have a transaction with her again.

highly recommend buyer ^__^ and thank you very much.

19. Nyxx2 bought a ltf Bisou from me, and she was an excellent buyer. Great communication and promt payment. Would not hesitate to do transactions with her again. Thanks for adopting my boy :)